Twelve

(Warning - there's a small amount of smut in the middle of this chapter. Don't worry it's nothing real serious)

J O S H

"Hey Daisy!" I called out to her.

"Yeah," she replied from the kitchen. She was cooking dinner for herself tonight because she felt she needed to get the hang of it.

"Are you excited for your first day of school tomorrow?"

"No, not at all," she complained. I chuckled and went back to watching family guy on my laptop. Tyler walked into the lounge and sat down on top of my lap.

"Yes," I grinned at Tyler. I knew he was wanting something by the way he looked at me. "What's up."

"Well, I was thinking..." He slithered up the side of my body. My laptop was now on the ground after i gently placed it there. "Do you wanna... Do something?" He grinned, kissing my chapped lips. My eyes widened in surprise. We hadn't done anything serious for a while now since Daisy joined the household.

"B-but what about Daisy?" I whispered against his lips. I didn't want her to hear or see anything.

"She's eating. She takes ages to eat so we have a while."

"Ok," I mumbled, grasping Tyler's hand as he led me upstairs into his bedroom. He pushed me onto his bed and jumped on top of me, kissing up the side of my neck. I softly moaned as this turned me on. He gently placed his hand on my groin area and I jumped.

"You ok?" He asked. He definitely saw me jump. "Am I going too far?"

"No, no, it's fine," I smiled at him and he placed his hand on my cheek.

"I love you," he mumbled onto my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

"I love you too."

I felt Tyler smile against my neck as he continued softly kissing me. We then switched over, now I was on top of him and ripping his tight jeans off. He looked up at me and nodded his head in approval. I finally got the jeans over his ankles and stared at his half naked body. He had thick, white scars on his body but I loved that. It indicated that he was strong enough to not end his life, which I thought was beautiful. My fingers brushed over the lumpy lines on his stomach. He winced a little, but I continued, I knew it wasn't hurting him. I leaned down and kissed each scar on his body. I then pulled my shorts off and began to get into a straddle position on Tyler's lower stomach. He let out a moan and I continued to kiss him. I leaned right forward and kissed his cherry red lips many times making him moan even more. I loved giving Tyler all the attention he needed.

D A I S Y

I finished eating the grilled cheese I made for my dinner and then called out to the boys.

"Tyler, Josh!" I shouted. It echoed through the house but I heard no reply. I decided to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen first, and then find them.

5 minutes later I had finished cleaning up and galloped up the stairs when I heard a weird noise. I stopped and sat down in the middle of the step and waited till I heard the noise again.

There it was again. It sounded like a dying buffalo.

A confused look spread across my face. I continued walking up the rest of the stairs and stopped at the top. The noise sounded again, this time louder than before. It sounded like it was coming from Tyler's bedroom.

I slowly opened his bedroom door without remembering to knock, and saw a sight I never expected to see in my life. My hazel eyes spread open, wider than ever before, But I could not stop looking at the sight in front of me.

Josh was naked on top of a naked Tyler. I repeat Josh waS NaKED ON TOP OF A NAKED TyLEr.

I screamed, covered my eyeballs and ran out of the room and into my own bedroom, closing and leaning against my door. I was scarred for life. The image of the boys naked was stuck in my head. I hit my small fist against my head to try to remove the image but it wouldn't work.

I wanted to cry, I really wanted to cry, but it wasn't possible. No tears would come out of my eyes no matter how hard I tried.

I was still sitting on the wooden floor in my bedroom, my back against the door. I heard soft footsteps walking across to my room. The door handle twisted and someone tried to push through.

"Daisy," Tyler called, twisting the door handle again to see if it would open this time. I wasn't going to let him in, ever. "I'm sorry, ok," he told me. "Now open the door, I need to talk to you."

"If you want to talk, you can talk from outside the door. I've seen enough of you for today," I nastily replied. I felt bad after saying that but then realised he deserved it.

"Fine," he let out a sigh. "Well, since me and josh are together, we kind of have to do adult stuff," he began.

"Tyler I've had the talk before, I know what you were doing."

"Oh, ok," he said.

I heard more footsteps coming and knew that now Josh was standing outside my door as well.

"Besides, you guys knew I was at home so why did you decide to do it then?" I sniffed, wiping my runny nose. I was so upset with them. They could have at least done it when I wasn't around or just not at all.

"I'm sorry, Daisy," Josh said. "We didn't think that was gonna happen, ok."

"Well you should've," I grumbled, folding my arms over my chest. "Now just go away." I told them. I was finally crying now. The salty tears gushed out of my eyes like waterfalls. I waited till the boys left and then did the only thing I thought of at that moment.

I walked over to my dresser, letting my heavy tears fall freely, staining the brown wooden floor. I threw everything out of my dresser finally finding what I needed most. I stared at the small shiny piece of metal in my hand that still had blood stained on it from last time, then pressed it against the jagged scars on my wrist. I hadn't pressed hard enough yet, so no blood was drawn but I knew I could do better. I pushed the sharp metal into my wrist so the whole thing was basically buried into my skin. The blood flooded out, staining the white rug underneath my bed. I didn't even care anymore. This was going to be it, I was going to end it all this time and I was certain. I had my first day of school tomorrow anyway which wasn't going to turn out great by the sounds of things.

I sliced the metal into my skin over 10 more times, feeling slightly dizzy at how much blood I saw and how much I had lost.

I quickly wrote down a small note to the boys, thanking them for adopting me, but also writing down some of our good and bad memories. I was going to miss them, but they probably weren't going to miss me because they didn't care.

I dripped some of the blood from my wrist onto the paper and placed my blade next to it.

"Goodbye everyone," I managed to whisper before falling to the floor and hitting my head on the edge of my dresser on the way down.

This was going to be the end of me...

-----------

Heyy! Sorry for the horrible attempt at writing smut and stuff but I tried (not) and yeah I had fun writing it.

Also this isn't going to be the end of this book...

Love you guys, stay safe, strong and beautiful xx