Fourteen

Comment your birthday and see if you can find your twin :)
----------------

J O S H

"Hey Ty!" I bounced into his room. He was still in bed, under the thick layer of covers. I walked over to him and jumped on top of him. He jolted awake and hugged me.

"You scared me maaan," he said, carrying out the 'man'.

"Sorry," I kissed his cheek as I jumped off him and went downstairs to cook breakfast. It was so different without Daisy here. I really really missed her, but there was absolutely nothing we could do to get her to come home and actually like us again, if she even liked us in the first place.

I finished cooking the eggs and toast and dished them up onto 2 plates. "TYLERRR!" I called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming," his soft voice echoed. I smiled and placed our plates on the island counter and sat down in one of the bar stools. Tyler walked up behind me, shirtless, and say down.

"Do you think today she'll forgive us?" He asked, biting into the warm buttered toast.

"I dunno," I shrugged my bare shoulders. "All we can do is hope and try."

Tyler smiled at me and we finished eating our food then went upstairs to get ready.

I walked into my messy room and took a moment to study everything that was in there. I shook out of my thoughts and went over to my dresser and fished out some black jeans, a grey Tshirt, a brownish-greyish cap and my black and white vans. I jogged downstairs, Tyler was already there waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he opened the door and led the way out.

We arrived at the hospital about 30 minutes later and went to the reception desk. The lady didn't even have to ask us our names or the room number because we had been here so many times that she remembered everything.

"Is she doing better?" I asked the lady.

"I dunno, I haven't seen her since yesterday."

We both smiled at her and walked to the elevator and up to Daisy's room.

Tyler walked in first this time and I walked in after her.

"Hi guys!" She chirped, smiling and squinting her hazel eyes. My eyes widened. What kind of drugs had they put her on?

"Hi?" Tyler said. He was just as confused as I was. "Do you forgive us?"

"Of course," she replied. "I just realised that you guys did an amazing thing and adopted me and I couldn't thank you more for saving my life. I should've known that you guys are adults and that's what you do, I mean... I'm probably gonna do that someday, right?" She chuckled a little and looked at me which made me chuckle. "I'm so stupid and shouldn't have made a big deal out of something that basically every human does. I'm so sorry, I should be the one forgiving you, not you forgiving me."

"Thank you Daisy," Tyler smiled at her. Finally, she was back to normal Daisy and I was so happy to see that.

"So when can we take you home?" I laughed. I don't even know why I laughed, I was just happy, ok.

"Today," the nurse walked in. She must have heard me ask.

"Yay," Daisy cheered. "I hate hospitals."

"Ok, can you guys please sit in the waiting room while I get Daisy ready?" The kind nurse asked.

"Sure," I said, taking Tyler's hand and walking out of the room. We were both smiling at the fact Daisy was back to her old giggly self and I'm happy she finally accepted our apology.

D A I S Y

After the boys walked out, the nurse started taking out my Iv's and all the other tubes which were inside me. I winced in pain as the Iv was pulled out.

"Sorry," she mumbled. She looked embarrassed after that. "Ok now stand up and we'll get you changed.

I carefully stood up off the bed, I hadn't stood in about 1 week, and slowly but steadily walked to the bathroom to change. When I was changed the nurse took my gown and put it into a basket. She patted the bed, signalling for me to sit on it again and reached down to get something.

"Can you pull up your sleeve?" She asked me, pulling out some special cream and another clean bandage from under the bed. I pulled up the sleeve of my jumper. I was nervous to see the damage I had done. She gently pulled back the bandage to reveal ugly, deep red lines. I let out a small gasp.

I had done that to myself...

The nurse looked up from what she was doing To look at me.

"Are you ok?" She asked me, a concerned look on her face.

"Y-yeah, I've just n-never seen it this bad bef-fore," I mumbled. I looked away from my arm, it made my stomach ache and my head pound.

"Done," she said, wrapping the last bit of my arm up. "Your ready to go," she smiled, leading me out of the room and into the waiting room to find the boys.

"Thank you so much," Tyler spoke, thanking the nurse for her help.

"Thank you," I mumbled, waving to her as she walked off down the hall.

"Let's go!" Josh chirped and we all walked out of the building. We jumped into Tyler's car and started driving along the highway.

"McDonald's?" Tyler asked, as the massive red 'M' sign came into view.

"Sure," Josh and I agreed, as we pulled into the drive-thru.

I told the boys my order and then they told the lady all of our orders. We drove forward an Collected all our food and ate on the way home.

Despite being in the hospital, today was quite a fun day. I'm happy the boys forgave me and they were happy I forgave them.

---------------------

SO CLOSE TO 7K READS IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING!

I know every person who writes a book on Wattpad says this but I truly mean it when I say I did not write this book in hopes for 'lots of reads' or 'lots of votes' I wrote this for my own entertainment and hopefully for other people's entertainment aswell. I am very grateful for the amount of Votes and reads I have but I don't even know how that happened this is a really shitty book 😂

Sorry for the crappiest chapter so far I was just bored and I felt like I had to post something so this is just a stupid filler chapter that means nothing...

Love you guys xx