Twenty Four

OMG GUYS I WENT TO TØP ON SATURDAY IN NZ AND I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT AND I TOUCHED JOSHS BUTT AND I HELD TYLERS HAND AND HE SMILED AT ME AND THEN I SAW MYSELF ON T.V 😂🙏🏻❤️

D A I S Y

We arrived home and I walked straight into the house and then into my bedroom. It felt so good having my own bedroom. Sharing a bedroom with someone in an orphanage that you don't like and that doesn't like you sucks, a lot.

Sometimes I still think about the orphanage, and my parents.. I always wonder what's happened to them since I don't think they're dead, yet... maybe one day I could ask Josh or Tyler to take me to the orphanage so I can talk to Mrs. Wilson and ask what really happened with my parents.

I flopped down onto my bed after changing out of my uniform that felt like it was getting tighter and tighter. Was I getting fatter already? This wasn't good I have to do something about it but I'm too scared to get back into my old habits in case Josh and Tyler find out.

I opened my phone and checked trough my Instagram. I had gained over 1500 new followers! I scrolled through, making sure not to look at the comments as it'd most likely make me upset so I just decided to post something instead. I stood up and went over to my mirror on the wall. I posed in front of it and snapped a few photos of myself. I sighed at my appearance but hit share anyway. I watched as hundreds of notifications popped up as people started liking my photo.

Beautiful!

Stunning

I love you Daisy

You're so beautiful and lucky!

Don't listen to those losers, Hun

Hundreds of nice comments flooded in, making me grin from ear to ear. People really did like me but I didn't know if I could totally believe it or not. After all I did have major trust issues, especially with the friends I have at the moment.

I jumped back into my bed and lay on my back with my arms and legs up in the air. My phone buzzed as I got a text from Josh saying that we all had to go out to meet some dude. I sighed again, realising how lazy everyone was. He could've just yelled at me or walked up here to tell me instead of texting me. I scrolled through my other contacts and I noticed Ricky's contact name 'rickdawg' which made me giggle. I clicked on it to see if he had text me or anything and he hadn- nope, he had..

"What the fuck," I said out loud, not realising how loud I was. Tyler was in his room next door so he probably heard me. I scrolled through the messages and saw that someone had messaged him for me. What the hell is going on...

I stood there for like 5 minutes with my hand rubbing my head. The only person this could be is Aria. After all she was pretty suspicious the other day, looking through my bag and all.

I couldn't do anything, I just sat there. I was so confused and overwhelmed and exhausted and all these emotions were just balling up inside me I did the only thing that I could do at that moment and that was to cry.

I just stood in the middle of my room, not moving a muscle, just letting my tears flow down my face like a stream.

Suddenly Josh burst in. "We're leavi-" he stopped in his tracks and stared at me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head and turned around the other way so he couldn't see me looking like this. Why was nothing working out how it should be?

"Daisy. Something's wrong, you wouldn't be crying for no reason," he cooed, walking over to me and placing his warm hand on my back. It sent electricity down my spine, but I wasn't sure if it was in a good or a bad way. "What is wrong," he said again, sounding a little bit angry mixed with some concern.