Eleven

D A I S Y

The boys had finally left me alone to go and cook dinner. And I guess do some other stuff...

I walked upstairs into my room and closed the door quietly behind me. I really did not want the boys to hear me. I rummaged through the draws of my dressing table and found my blades. I had to do this now and quickly otherwise I would get caught.

I cautiously crept out of my bedroom and into the bathroom, hiding the shiny metal object under my T-shirt. I closed the door behind me and jumped into the shower as this caused more pain for myself, and this is what I deserved. The metal traced over my old cuts, not enough for them to bleed but enough to feel a slight stinging sensation.

When will the boys love me?

When will anyone love me?

Why do I have to be so annoying?

Why do I have so many problems?

The list in my mind went on and on until this time I had pushed down hard enough on my pale skin to reveal dots of blood forming. I smiled as I placed my wrist under the water but immediately took it out after it hurt too much. I sliced at my arm again and again until my mind was satisfied enough to stop. I stood out of the shower and let the refreshing Columbus air hit my skin. I grabbed some toilet paper and wrapped it around my wrist to stop the Crimson blood from dripping and staining the floor. I then got dressed, fetched my blades, and went back into my bedroom and hid the blades back into my dresser, buried deep in my clothes so nobody could spot them.

I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen, Josh and Tyler were still cooking the roast chicken that we were having for dinner and I snuck up behind them.

"Hey Daisy," Josh chirped. He didn't even turn around to see me, he just sensed me there.

"Hey," I replied. This time he turned around and left Tyler to finish cooking.

"Take off your sweatshirt honey it's too hot."

My eyes widened in shock and I tugged on the bottom of my sleeves. "Um, no I'm fine," I laughed nervously. This is what happened when I was nervous, I laughed, a lot.

"Daisy," Josh stared at me with a concerned look in his dark brown eyes. Tyler then turned around to look at me too.

"Y-yeah."

"Come here please," Tyler signalled me to go to him. I hesitated for a few seconds before slowly shuffling towards him. I held my head low so I wouldn't be as humiliated. "Baby, take it off, please," Tyler said once I was standing directly in front of him. I slowly pulled the jumper over my head and held my wrists out so the boys could see the bloody mess I had made. I looked up at the boys and tears were streaming down their faces. Their once chirpy faces had turned to tear stained sad faces.

"I'm so so sorry," I collapsed onto my knees in front of the boys. "I didn't mean to I-I just c-couldn't help it," I continued.

"I know it's hard Daisy, but we're gonna get you some help," Tyler sniffled as he grabbed my hand and helped me off the floor. Josh walked over and embraced me in a tight warm hug. This was just what I needed. I felt safe.

After a quick talk, a call to a therapist, and a group hug I galloped back upstairs to my bedroom to get changed into some different clothes that weren't long sleeved and soaked in tears. I pulled on a pair of denim shorts and a panic! At the disco t-shirt. I walked back downstairs and got my dinner. I walked into the lounge on sat on the couch with my dinner and Tyler and Josh.

"Oh you like panic!?" Josh chirped as I walked into the room.

"Heck yeah!"

"You can go meet them one day if you want? I have Brendon's number," he pulled out his phone from his pocket to make sure the number was actually there and he wasn't just dreaming.

"Ok!" I jumped up. "But how did you get his number?"

I stared at Josh, then Tyler, then Josh, then Tyler. They both widened their eyes. Was I missing out on something? Is there something I should know, that I don't?

Tyler cleared his throat after a minute. "You see, we're in a band."

"Oh my god you are?!" I yelled, jumping up again and spilling some of the vegetables from my plate onto the floor.

"Ugh, Daisy," Josh growled, shoving a piece of chicken into his mouth. He looked up at me and his eyes widened in shock.

"What?" I looked around and then at Josh. "What's wrong?"

"You-your leg," he started pointing at my leg. Now Tyler was looking at my leg with wide eyes too. "Did you cut on your leg too?" I looked down and sure enough there was blood running down my leg.

"I didn't cut there!" I screamed. "What's happening!" I ran over to the boys. Tyler lifted my t-shirt up slightly to see if the blood was coming from there, it wasn't.

"Oh," Josh blurted out. He looked slightly relieved. I was still panicking then felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

"Am I dying?" I cried out, holding my stomach and rolling around in pain.

"Daisy, I-I think you got your p-per-period," Josh said awkwardly, lifting me up from the floor. I was still in agony and rushed into the bathroom upstairs.

"What do I do!" I shouted, loud enough so the boys could hear me from downstairs. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then they were outside the bathroom door.

"Umm, do you have anything to use?" Tyler asked.

I shook my head but then realised they couldn't see me. "Nope."

"Ok-well-um stick some toilet paper... down there...and we'll go get some stuff right now." I grabbed some toilet paper, folded it and stuck it in my underwear. I pulled up my pants and walked out of the bathroom. We all went to the car and drove to the grocery store to buy me the things I needed.

"Ok so what ones should I get?" I asked the boys scanning the isle of pads and tampons. Somehow I didn't even find this awkward. I knew it was a stage of life and I just had to go through with it.

"You can choose," Josh said, he was holding Tyler's hand and watching me leap through the isle to find the right products. I threw a few things into the basket, then we paid and walked out.

"Thank you guys," I said, jumping into the backseat of the car and chucking the bag of stuff on the seat next to me.

"It's ok you needed it," Josh said, starting the car and driving back home. "Luckily we knew what to do," we all laughed.

--------------

Hey y'all thank you so much for all the amazing and generous  comments you left on the last chapter about my sister. She's doing great thanks to you guys!

Also I hope you like this chapter and sorry for not updating in a while... I have an evil plan coming soon in this book so get ready and beware...

Zara :)