Four

I'm listening to goner while writing this and I want to scream and cry because tøp mean so much to me and they've literally saved me in so many ways I'm not even kidding.

QOTD : how did you get into tøp

AOTD : I was on Spotify and I saw car radio on there and I listened to it and I fell in love straight away and Oml I can't even listen to barely any of their songs anymore without absolutely balling.
------

J O S H

After Daisy tried on the clothes that she got today and I saw her cuts I had to get Tyler to see if he knew about this.

"Tyler!" I yelled down the hallway as Daisy ran to her room, tears streaming down her face.

"Coming," his soft voice echoed through the house. He ran up the stairs and met me outside Daisy's bedroom. "What's wrong?"

"Do you know about Daisy's.. You know," I said. I was kind of uncomfortable talking about this because I just felt so horrible and sad. Tyler stared at me as if I was stupid. "Her cuts."

"Oh, uh, yeah," he replied. "Um I accidentally grabbed her wrist and she winced and yeah."

"Oh," I said back. I was shocked that Tyler hadn't told me. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Because when you self harm its hard to tell people ok. It's such a tough topic."

"Um Ty. How do you know this?" I asked. I had a feeling Ty was hiding something serious.

"I-I don't I-I'm just guessing?" Tyler replied as if it was a question.

"Tyler," I growled. I rolled up his sleeves to see lines of perfectly straight cuts and scars. Some of them were brand spanking new aswell. "How did I not know about this!" I cried into his shoulder. I had known him for years and years, he was my best friend ever, and I didn't even know about any of this.

"I'm sorry," he spoke. He had tears dripping down his cheeks. I just felt so bad.

"Ok well we need to go see Daisy and make sure she's alright aswell," I said wiping the tears from each of our cheeks and slowly walking into Daisy's room. We both smiled as we took a seat next to her.

"Daisy, I'm sorry," Tyler mumbled. "But... I'm sorry I can't do this." Tyler ran out of Daisy room, beginning to cry again.

"But what?" She stared at me, a look of pure shock on her face. "You're taking me back aren't you," she immediately started crying and ran out of the room aswell.

I sighed. I didn't bother chasing after her, I knew she needed some time alone. I stood up and walked into my own room and sat on my bed. "What on earth can I do," I spoke to myself.

D A I S Y

After the boys tried to give me a talk I knew what was going to happen, they were gonna take me back already. I did the only thing I though of and ran.

I ran out the house and came to the road. Without looking I continued running, not seeing the large car speeding towards me.

It was too late.
-----
Such a short chapter I'm sorry.

I'm laughing so hard though because this chapter is so shit and I havnt even planned this story out in just writin on the (run and) go. Ha you didn't jus- yes I did and I'm sorry I'm hyper I just had 3 juice boxes and yay such fun.

Vote. Comment. Follow me?

Love you guys and omg this book nearly has 100 reads!! What?! I'm so thankful seriously xxxx