Five

T Y J O

I held Daisy's small pale hand as the many nurses tried to revive her. We were in the hospital after she was just hit by a car. I can't believe it.

"Do you think she's gonna be alright?" I asked one of the nurses as they shuffled around the room, trying desperately to bring her back to life.

"Well, we can only hope," a kind nurse with red hair spoke. I just smiled at her as tears spilled out of my eyes. I knew that the nurse knew Daisy was in big trouble and it was going to be near impossible for her to wake up again. I looked next to me to see Josh, he was also crying. I leaned my head onto his muscular shoulder as my hand slipped from Daisy's and she was wheeled away into the intensive care unit.

"Josh I'm so scared," I gripped onto his hand, looking him right in the eye.

"Me too, Ty, but if we believe she will be ok then she will."

"Ok," I replied as a doctor walked in with a clipboard and a pen.

"Hi! So you must be Tyler, and James?"

"Josh," Josh said, smiling through the tears.

"Josh, ok. Well as you know Daisy has been taken to intensive care. We are definitely going to keep have to keep her over night as she has a few injuries which require special help. But other than that she's fine!"   I sighed the biggest sigh of relief, letting go of Josh's hand and running up to hug the doctor

"Thank you for everything you've done doctor Mason," I shook his hand and Josh did too as doctor mason led us to the new room Daisy had been taken to which was closer to intensive care incase she needed it urgently. I slowly walked in, being careful not to startle Daisy or get her too excited. I walked through the door and sat by her bed. She was asleep but the steady beat of her heart monitor made me feel somewhat comfortable knowing that she was alive. I'm just so so glad that she's ok, my poor baby girl.

-----

Hey... Sorry for a short chapter it's 2:30am and I'm bored but I'm tired and felt like writing s really Crappy chapter as usual.

So I hope you enjoyed this because I know some people are lol (how?) and yeah.

By the way THANK YOU FOR 100+ READS THAT IS INCREDIBLE! The first day I wrote this story was kind of just to get my mind off all this stress and failure that my life is and people are actually enjoying this now, wow. JUST THANK YOU YOURE INCREDIBLE!

Zara xx