PLEASE READ THIS! ITS IMPORTANT

I'm so sorry that this isn't a chapter but I have something extremely important to tell you all...

I know you may be thinking I'm doing this for attention but I'm not, I really just want to raise awareness.

So I have a very big family (6 kids and mom and dad) and sometimes it can get very hard for all of us even though we are not poor, it's just we have a lot of family issues.

Anyway last night - most likely due to stress and having depression and anxiety - my twin sister tried to take her own life. She's currently still lying in her hospital bed and I'm sitting right next to her. We knew she was depressed and she took medication for other issues aswell but we never really thought anything serious would happen to her.

Basically I'm just telling y'all that when you see someone who may be depressed or feeling suicidal or has a disorder or something, DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM! They are struggling a lot and also if you know someone who may be depressed or feeling suicidal, get them help immediately if you think their problem may be severe. I do not want any of you going through an extremely heart breaking moment like my family is now. It is absolutely horrible and yeah I honestly don't want any of you to have to go through this with yourself or with another person close to you.

Always remember I am here if you need me! I know a lot of people try to hide their feelings but that sometimes just makes it worse. I'm always here and I know you're thinking why would I talk to a stranger about my problems? Well sometimes it's easier to talk to someone you don't know (I have no idea why?) so please if you have nobody to talk to, you're feeling lonely, depressed, suicidal, please please please talk to me and I will try to help in the best way possible!

Thank you guys for reading this. I won't be updating for a couple of weeks because I will need to spend time with my sister to make sure she feels better and safe and she doesn't do anything bad again.

Thank you

Zara xxx