Sicksteen

My mom just told me I'm moody and fuck I can not agree more 😂 anD ALSO THIS BOoK HAS OVER 9k REadS IM SO THANKFUL! THANKS YOu TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE MADE THIS AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT HAPPen!!1!1!
------------------

T Y L E R

"What's wrong?" I asked Daisy as she looked down at her lap.

"Nothing, it's ok," she replied. Her words were shaky, and her breathing was heavy as if she had just ran a marathon.

"Tell me, please. I have to know that everything alright," I released my hand from hers and pulled her hair out of her face. It was sticking to her which meant she had probably been crying.

"People were saying rude things about us."

"What's going on?" Josh overheard us as he walked over to Daisy and I.

"Some stupid people thought it was ok to comment rude things about us!" Daisy repeated herself, this time so Josh knew what was happening. We both just stared at Daisy for a while. We knew from the very first day we picked her up that there were gonna be harsh comments about us, but that was life and we were just going to have to teach her to live with it.

"Listen, Bub, there's negative things that people say sometimes, but you just have to pretend that it never happened and move on. Josh and I have put up with a lot of haters throughout our lives but we just learnt to ignore them. I know this is all new to you, but please just don't take the rude comments seriously, those people have nothing better to do with their lives anyway," I rambled on to Daisy. I knew we were gonna have to tell her sometime. I smiled at Daisy to try cheer her up a little. I looked over to Josh and he was also smiling at her. Finally after a few seconds she was smiling with us and we all had a group hug.

"Oh yeah, Daisy, also you have to go to school tomorrow," Josh looked at Daisy. His face held no emotion and neither did hers.

"Do I have to?" She whined at us.

"Yeah, since you've missed like two weeks of school already," I told her. "We picked up your uniform as well, so go try it on.

D A I S Y

I huffed as I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom, looking around for the uniform.

"Where is it?" I asked as Tyler entered my bedroom with a bag with what I'm assuming was my new uniform in it.

"Here it is!" He laughed as he chucked it at me and I caught it by the handle. "I'll stand out here while you try it on, ok."

"K," I rolled my eyes, closing my door and chucking the bag onto my bed. I took the clothes out of the bag and lay them on my bed, examining them. They were so ugly, a blue and white striped blouse, a dark blue skirt, and black tie, a dark blue blazer, black socks and black shoes.

I took off my clothes and chucked the uncomfortable uniform on, staring at myself in the mirror before showing Tyler and Josh what it looked like. I slowly turned the door handle as I was out of my room and stood outside my door. The boys smiled as they saw me.

"It looks great!" Josh said. "Now give us a twirl," he laughed which made me giggle, as I spun around like a ballerina. He took out his phone and snapped a picture of me. I blushed and covered my face.