Six

I feel like I should tell you guys something about me... Anything but idk?? Comment something and I'll answer in the next chapter xx

D A I S Y

After three long days in the hospital I was finally back home. I was on crutches which made walking extremely difficult, but the boys were so kind and offered to help me.

"Josh! I wanna go upstairs!" I whined, waiting at the bottom of the staircase for him to carry me up. I waited a few seconds before I was swooped off my feet by not Josh but Tyler.

"Tyjo," I smiled at him, leaning into his warm neck. He kissed my cheek as he waddled up the stairs, holding my small body tightly in his grip. He gently placed me down when we reached the top because I needed to practice walking on these things.

I started hobbling into my bedroom when I was interrupted.

"Wait, Daisy. I need to talk to you," Tyler tapped me on the shoulder, as we both entered my room and sat on the bed. "So I know your not gonna be happy about this but-" he started. "Actually Josh should be here as well. You stay here while I go get him." He rushed out of the room in a flash, leaving me alone.

I pondered about what I thought Tyler was gonna ask me. And I wasn't gonna like it? And it was so serious he needed Josh to come as well?

Josh and Tyler both walked in at the same time. Josh sat in the little black arm chair in front of my bed and Tyler sat on my bed with me again.

"Ok so as I was saying... And you're not gonna like this... But you're gonna have to start going to school," the boys both stared at me, waiting for my reaction. I honestly didn't know how to feel. Should I be excited or mad?

"Yay," I replied sarcastically rolling my hazel eyes.

"But honey, you're gonna meet lots of cool people and make some new friends!" Josh spoke excitedly. I'm pretty sure he wasn't excited he just wanted to get me in the mood.

"Yay," I said again. I was internally screaming. Before I was taken to the orphanage I was bullied, at the orphanage I was bullied, and now I have to go to a new school to face more bullies. Great. "Do I have to?" I sighed as Tyler leaned in and hugged me. I'm guessing He knew how I felt.

"Well, what do you wanna be?" He said looking into my eyes and releasing me from the hug.

"I don't know? Maybe an actor?"

"That sounds awesome!" Josh exclaimed. "But if you wanna be an actor you definitely have to attend school."

"Fuck," I let out. I quickly covered my mouth as the boys stared at me, shocked out my foul language.

"Watch your language missy," Tyler growled. I looked at Josh and he was frowning. "Sorry," I mumbled. The boys walked out looking very disappointed which left me to feel ashamed of myself. Why do I have to wreck everything? I leaned back, flopping down onto my bed and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

I walked through the gates to North High School. Today was my first day and I already knew it wasn't going to go well. I entered the main building and met up with the principle so she could trace over some things. When we were done she handed me a map of the school and sent me off. My first class for the day was English, my worst subject.

I walked into the class and stood next to the teacher, Mr. Simonds. He was a young dude and he looked nice but I couldn't keep my hopes up, he could turn out to be a real dïck.

"Alright class. So we have a brand new student joining us today." He smiled to the class. A few people laughed at me but I tried keep confident and calm even though hundreds of things had gone wrong already.