Nineteen

T Y L E R

"Look at me, honey," Josh calmly spoke, trying not to frighten poor little daisy. She slowly tilted her head up and my mouth dropped open in shock.

"Oh my god," Josh and I said at the same time. That was really really bad. This 'man' had abused the hell out of her. Her mouth was cut open, her nose was Bleeding and bruised and her right eye was completely swollen shut and bruised all around it. Also he has ripped her new tshirt, but that wasn't a big deal compared to what he had done to her face.

"Cmon honey, we'll get you cleaned up," I told her, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom and signalling for her to sit on the edge of the bath. Despite how petrified and shocked I was, I was keeping my cool as I didn't want to frighten Daisy. I grabbed some toilet paper and held it against her nose as Josh walked in with a cup of water for her to drink. When we were done cleaning her up she jumped into the shower and washed off. Josh and I obviously walked out of the bathroom while she was in there and started preparing dinner.

"Hey Jish," I tapped his shoulder.

"Yeah," he turned around and smiled at me.

"Do you think I should tell the police about this... man?"

Josh sighed. "I mean.. we should, but I don't wanna have to go through all of the stuff, I mean we're going on tour in a month so we're leaving this country for a while. I-I think it should be fine."

"Okay," I replied to him.

D A I S Y

After I was done cleaning the blood off of myself in the shower I went upstairs to get changed into some clean Pyjamas. I walked downstairs and called for the boys.

"In here!" They shouted from the lounge. I walked through the kitchen to get to the lounge.

"You look a lot better now," Josh smiled at me.

"Yeah, I feel better," I smiled back, sitting in between him and Tyler on the sofa. "Um.. that w-wasn't the first t-time I've seen that guy."

"Wait really!" Tyler jumped up. "I'm gonna have to call the police." He walked over to the phone and started dialling the emergency services. After that I couldn't make out what he was saying so I started talking to Josh.

"When Tyler comes back we need to tell you something," Josh told me. I couldn't quite tell by his emotions what it could be that they need to tell me. He didn't look excited, or sad, he just looked.. neutral.

Oh god they're gonna take me back.

None of this would have happened if they didn't adopt me.

Tyler walked back in after a few minutes, looking stressed.

"What happened?" Josh asked Tyler.

"Well, they said that we have to go in for an interview tomorrow afternoon so we can explain everything that has happened and then they can figure out what to do from there," he said, letting out a sigh afterwards. He flopped down beside me and rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry this had to happen Daisy."

"It's okay, I'm glad you guys helped me," I smiled and Tyler looked up at me. He sat up and then walked over to Josh and whispered in his ear. Josh nodded.

"So as you know I said Tyler and I needed to talk to you. Well, um.. we're going on tour," Josh let out. Him and Tyler looked so excited which made me excited. "Oh, and your coming with us," he laughed.

I screamed, as loud as I could. This is amazing. I'm going on tour with my parents. Wow.

"Guys this is amazing!" I ran over and started a human sandwich on top of them. "When are we going?"

"Next month," Tyler told me. "We have a lot of tour meetings to go to this month so we can organise everything."

"Oh my god this is just so amazing!" I jumped up and danced around. The boys both laughed at me as I wiggled my hips.

"Sorry to wreck your fun buts it's 10:15 and you have school tomorrow," Josh laughed at me as he pushed me out of the lounge and upstairs to my bedroom.

I jumped into my bed and lay down under the covers staring at Josh. "Do I have to go to school tomorrow? I mean look at me, I'm a mess," I pointed to my face.

"There's nothing wrong with your face, Daisy!" Tyler shouted as he walked past my bedroom and into his room. He must've heard me.

"Sorry honey but you have to go, there's only one more term left of school and then you're on tour with us!" Josh said, then kissed my cheek and walked out. "Goodnight, Daisy," he switched off my light and closed my door.

"Night," I whispered.

-----------------

Sorry for a short-ish chapter I can't really think of anything to write that will interest you guys.

Also sorry for not updating in ages I've been so busy and I just got back from the beach and yeah I've been spending time with my family and yeah

By the way thank you for 20K reads I wrote this story thinking it wouldn't get anywhere and I kind of just messed around at the start but now that there's so many of you I have to be serious haha