Twenty One (taxi drivers ayyeee fam)

The Interview

T Y L E R

We arrived at the police department for our interview thingy. To be quite honest I was scared, not that I did anything wrong, I was just so nervous to be here.

We all walked through the doors side by side and sat in the available seat in the reception room. After about 10 minutes we got called in to one of the offices.

"Hi I'm officer Corbyn," he said, reaching his hand out for all of us to shake. He signalled for us to sit down in the seats, but since there was only two seats, Daisy had to sit on my lap..

"So you're here because a man has tried to attack your daughter multiple times?" Officer Corbyn asked, to make sure that was correct.

"Well only once, I think.. but she's seen him more than once," I spoke to the officer as Clearly as I could so I sounded smart and sophisticated. I could feel Daisy start to tense up, I could tell she was getting nervous.

"Okay. What's your name?" He looked at Daisy.

She cleared her throat. "I'm-I'm Daisy Jospeh."

"Can you briefly Explain to me what happened the night you got attacked?"

"Sure," she nodded, swallowing some air. "So I went out for a run and I saw this old homeless looking guy behind me and I looked back in front of me and he was right there. Then he grabbed me and took me behind a tree and threatened to kill me and started hitting me and kicking me. Umm.. I managed to quickly text Josh and they came out and got me but by the time they got there the guy was gone."

"Okay, so what did this guy look like?"

"He had no hair, a ripped white singlet on, black sweat pants which were really dirty. Umm.. he was really tall and skinny and he was quite old."

"Thank you for your time," officer Corbyn smiled at us as we stood up. "Well have officers patrolling the streets a few times a week to see if we can find this man," he continued.

"Thank you officer," I told him as I walked out.

"Maccas?" I asked Josh and Daisy as we walked out the glass doors of the building.

"Yes please," Daisy squeeked which make me laugh. I already knew Josh's answer so I didn't need him to physically answer me. I think we had some kind of telepathic thing going on.

We got in the car and Josh wanted to drive this time, so I sat in the passenger seat and Daisy in the back. We pulled up to McDonald's and decided to eat in the restaurant instead of going through the drive-thru.

Josh and I ordered our large meals and then it was Daisy's turn.

"What do you want honey?" I asked her, looking down at her as she stared at the menu.

"Happy meal please," she told the lady at the counter. The lady had a confused look on her face.

"You're not a kid though, you can't have a happy meal," the lady serving us sassily said.

I looked at her, shocked. "Excuse me I don't see why my daughter can't have what she wants. Look, she doesn't eat much so a happy meal is a good size for her okay!" I whisper yelled at the lady. She bluntly stared at me and refused to put the order in. "Fine, you can miss out on getting money, were leaving," I stormed out, taking Daisy and Josh's hands with me.

"Well she was rude," Josh said as we walked out.

"How about pizza?" I asked. "I can't be bothered cooking."

"Okay," they both said.

Josh drove us to a little pizza place on the corner of the street. We walked in and sat at the table, waiting for the person to take our order. Just then a teenage boy rushed over to the table.

"Oh my god twenty one pilots!" He yelled, jumping up and down. "I'm-I'm a huge fan!"

"We can see that," Josh laughed at him.

"And-and Daisy!" The boy giggled. "You're so cute and small in real life. C-can I get a picture with you guys?" He asked. He looked like he had ants in his pants, he was so jittery. The boy pulled out his phone and started taking selfies with all of us.

"Thank you so much this is the best day of my life!" He laughed, his eyes were becoming watery. "Okay so I'll take your order now," he instantly calmed down, realising that we came here to get food and it was his job to serve us.

"Well have one pepperoni and one Hawaiian pizza please," I told the boy. He wrote them down on his notepad and waved at us as he walked away.

"That was cute," Daisy said. "I've never really seen that before."

"Yeah well you should get used to it because after tour it's gonna happen a lot," I laughed, taking a sip from the nice cold water.

"So Josh and I have been working on a new song and we finished it today! It's for a movie and we're so excited for you to listen. Well show you when we get home okay," I excitedly said. I love hearing people's reactions to our music.

"Can you show me your other music aswell, I've never really heard it I don't think," Daisy asked.

"Sure," I smiled.

A couple minutes later the boy was back and placing our pizzas down on the table.

"Thank you," we all said to him.

"No, thank you!" He smiled at us and walked back behind the counter and into the kitchen.

We ate all of our pizza and then went home. When we got home we all went straight to bed. Tomorrow was gonna be a big day for josh and I, we are gonna be releasing our new song called Heathens, so I needed a whole heap of rest so I could get ready for the big day ahead of me.

-----------------

This chapter is boring sorry but it's just a filler ad to what's happening next.

I feel like this story is going no where and it's just me rambling on and on about random shit that no one really cares about haha