Nine

Fuckity fuck fucks guys WE HIT 1K AHSHDJDNFBFB IM ACTUALLY SO FREAKEN HAPPY YOU DONT KNOW HOW MICH THIS MEANS TO ME IM ALMOST IN TEARS AND ALSO I GOT TØP TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR YAY! HOPEFULLY I DONT GET ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED IN THE MOSH PIT AGAIN LOL

#pray4me

----------------

D A I S Y

After the boys managed to clean most of the dirt and blood off of me, they decided to give me a little lecture.

"Daisy, honey, your gonna need to see a therapist," Tyler began, worry clear in his soft voice. "We can't have you doing bad things to yourself like this, ok."

"Says you," I growled at Tyler, crossing my arms over my chest and sinking down in the chair they had forced me to sit in. I was really angry at the boys. Even though they managed to find me, they still lost me and I wasn't all that happy about that. An annoyed look spread across Tyler and Josh's faces at my rude remark. "I'm sorry, I'm just disappointed," I sighed.

"I know honey. We're disappointed too, but this just means we're gonna need to stay close together at all times," Josh spoke up this time as Tyler was still annoyed at what I said to him and obviously didn't want to speak to me.

"Why don't you just get me a phone?" I begged Josh. This could be my only chance of actually being able to have a phone. I stared at him with my biggest puppy dog eyes ever.

"We'll think about it," Josh spoke as he and Tyler walked away into the lounge.

"Thank you!" I shouted at them making sure they could hear me. I walked upstairs into my bedroom and lay on my bed. Without having a phone I honestly had nothing to do. I stared at my white ceiling hoping an idea would suddenly pop into my mind. After a few minutes I decided I should go for a run.

"Tyler, Josh, can I go for a run?" I walked into the lounge to see them spooning.

"Yeah sure," Josh replied. So what happened to them caring about me? What happened to me always having to be by their side. Did they suddenly forget that easily? So now I was able to run off into the night by myself?

"I'll be quick," I promised as I raced upstairs and pulled on the most exercisy looking clothes I had. I jogged through the house and out the front door and onto the footpath. Although it was pitch black outside, there were streetlights lined up along the narrow street.

While I first started running a felt a sense of fear. I didn't want anyone to watch me, or kidnap me, but after about 10 minutes of running the feeling had completely floated away. A while later, after I reached the end of the street, I started heading back home. The sense of fear suddenly rushed through my veins, that was because s man was watching me. I could see him, across the street from where I was, but he was clearly watching my every move. I tried to run faster but my muscles ached. I looked behind me and the man had moved closer to me than he was before. I continued running, faster, faster, the man creepy closer and closer until I finally reached the front door of my house. I forced it open and quickly slammed it shut and locked it behind me.

"How was the run?" Tyler called from the kitchen.

"Oh, it was really good," I lied. I didn't want the boys to know that a man was following me, otherwise I would never be able to step foot out of this house ever again.

"That's good! Do we need to buy you some exercise gear?"

"Yeah I guess so," I replied to Tyler, following the strong smell of brownies into the kitchen.

"Ok we can go out tomorrow if you want?" He asked. I nodded my head and he continued cooking his brownies.

I went back upstairs into my bedroom and pulled some Pyjamas out of my dresser. I carried them with me into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After the shower and getting changed into my comfortable clothes I lay on top of my bed and closed my eyes. The run had really exhausted me and also I had a big day today. With a small smile on my face a slowly drifted off to sleep.

-------------------

Short chapter i know I'm sorry.

But anyway can you guys comment something that should happen in this book? I haven't even got a plan of this I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind when I open wattpad lmao

Hope you enjoyed this and thank you so much for 1k reads that's fucking amazing