Seven

So someone asked me how tall I am...
I'm 5'0 or 5'1
How tall are you guys?
--------------
T Y L E R

So I just left Daisy's room after she was having a nightmare and then she woke up and asked me if i would still love her when she tells me all her insecurities and problems, and I'm feeling nervous because I already know a lot of things she's insecure about. I really want her to tell me soon, it'll be good for both of us because she can get it off her chest and I can help her in some way.

I had just hopped back into my own bed and turned over to my alarm clock to see the time. 3:54am. I sat up because I felt the urge to pee. I walked into my bathroom and saw the shattered glass from my mirror still scattered on the tiled floor. I lifted my wrists to my face and frowned at the ugly red lines. Why did I do it again? I was supposed to be setting a good example for my daughter. (A/N) I'm crying Tyler Nooo :(((

I dropped my arm down and it hit the side of my stomach. I flinched because I hit more of my cuts.

I knew I shouldn't have come in here. The voice in my head spoke to me. I leaned against the wall and slid down it, landing on my butt. Tears started to well up in my eyes, before I blinked and they dripped down my face and onto my lap. I continued to stare at the pieces of shiny glass and I just couldn't fight the urge to cut again. The glass was so shiny and tempting and I couldn't help it, it was like there was someone inside of my mind, controlling everything I do.

Sorry Josh, Daisy. I cried as I picked up the largest and sharpest shard of glass. I held it against my wrist. I hadn't pushed down yet as I tried to bring the glass away from myself, but he was forcing the glass down and soon enough the Crimson red blood oozed out of the deep cut and onto the floor. He kept controlling my movement as he pushed the glass down on my wrist 5 more times. Finally I was able to fight against him. I threw the glass away from me and ran back into my bedroom.

I was a sobbing mess and to make sure nobody would hear me I hid under the covers in my bed. After a few seconds I heard a knock. I paused for a moment and let the cold salty tears roll freely down my face. I heard the same knock again before my bedroom door opened and a tiny figure hobbled in. I immediately knew it was Daisy because who else was that tiny and because she was limping from her fractured ankle.

"Tyler," she whispered as she limped to the side of my bed. I took the covers off of me and quickly wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Yeah, Daisy," I replied, moving over in my bed so she could join me.

"I can't sleep," she jumped into my bed and snuggled right up close to me. "The bad thoughts keep replaying in my head."

"Me too." I thought in my head.

"Huh?" She answered. I then realised I hadn't said that in my head, I had said it out loud.

"Oh nothing!" I fake smiled even though I knew she couldn't see me. I was just happy that she didn't come in here because she heard me crying.

"Goodnight," she whispered into my chest. I could feel her smile against my T-shirt and her beautiful eyes close.

"Night Small Fry," I whispered back, playing with her soft hair.

I stayed awake a little longer, listening to the soft sound of Daisy's snore and trying to think of good things to block out the bad thoughts. I finally thought of how much happier I am now that I have Josh and Daisy and another special someone in my life. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking of how much fun we would have later on today.
--------------

HAHAH I HATE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE TyLEr :(

I didn't edit this chapter as you can see but when do I ever edit my chapters lol [insert crying laughing EMOji]

P.s. I have an iPhone and I have EMOjis but I don't want you Samsung or laptop people to feel left out when you ant see my EMOjis

Anyway today I had a bad day school sucks start a band