Clarian Johne

Clarian

I was just about to go into the school when an amazing seagreen ferrari pulled into the parking lot and a god stepped out. He wasn't actually a god, we found out that the gods are real last week or so, but he may as well be. He had an amazing natural tan, beautiful messy black hair that just looking at it made me want to run my fingers through it, and swirling seagreen eyes. You could see his eight pack and his bulging biceps through his grey t-shirt. He was tall and lithe and totally my type. I decided to wait back and observe him to see thew best way to make him my boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the year I watched him. He became captain of the swim team, befriended a bunch of misfits, aced everything in greek mythology which was taught by Mr. Blofis, and turned down every girl that ever asked him out. I pretty much didn't notice the girl with blonde hair and stormy grey eyes showing up every test day. The last day of school, no one had to do anything really. We just sat in the yard or did whatever. Near the end of the day, most of the girls were watching the boys racing each other in the swimming pool when a stranger walked in with three little kids. Two boys, and one girl, one of the boys and the girl both looked only a few months old while the other boy looked about one year old. The woman had honey-blonde hair that seemed to be in natural curls, stormy grey, intelligent eyes, and tan skin. She seemed to be around our age yet at the same time she had a certain ageless look to her. Now that I think about it, Percy had the same ageless look as this girl. She smiled at the boys in the pool and Percy, who had already finished, launched himself out of the water. It almost looked like the water had carried him up. He went to the four people and took the little girl in his arms before kissing the girl on the cheek and saying something that I was too far away to hear. This was my chance. I walked up to him confidently.

"Hey Percy. Is this your sister?"

He laughed.

"No. This is Annabeth, my wi-girlfriend. This is Achilles, Zoë and Lucas. My kids."

"That was really irrational and irresponsible of you two to have kids this young." I said when, to be honest, I just wished that it was me having his children.

"If you knew what we've gone through, you wouldn't be so surprised." He said.

Then the five of them left. Oh well.

Maybe I'll have a chance at the ten year reunion.