Honesty Adren

I walked through the empty halls with a small smile on my face. This is why I skip class. To have a little peace.

People judge people for the smallest things like clothes out hairstyle. They even judge others for the things they can't naturally control like the shape of their nose.

I heard the bell ring for the time between classes to start and went to get into the nearest janitors closet only to find it already occupied.

Inside was the "loner" Nico di Angelo and the "popular guy" Will Solace. Nico had his arms around Will's neck, his back against the wall as Will kissed him heatedly. Will kept one hand on the side of Nico's face, occasionally playing with the Italian's dark hair, and the other on the smaller boy's waist.

I was shocked for a moment but as I heard footsteps coming towards the hall we were in I cleared my throat.

"You guys might want to cut that out and fix yourselves a little bit. I hear miss Baker coming. Don't worry, I'll handle it." I said and they quickly got to it.

"Nico, sit down and tilt your head down like you're depressed, quickly!"

He did as I said just in time. Miss Baker is the strictest teacher at school but I have a way with words.

She quickly assessed the situation and turned to me as I expected she would. Maybe it's because my name is Honesty, but all the teachers think that I'm like Pinocchio and cannot tell a lie. They are so wrong about that.

"Nico was being bullied and ran off so Will and I went to try and find him. As you can see, we found him and have been trying to comfort him and give him a little confidence boost."

Miss Baker looked down at Nico. With his hair still a little ruffled and his big, soft, brown eyes, he looked like a little helpless kitten and the teacher bought the story.

"Alright. Well done you two. I hope that you don't run into that type of trouble again Mr. di Angelo." With that, Miss Baker quickly continued on her way leaving me with Nico and Will.

Both boys were avoiding all eye contact and their faces were bright red from embarrassment. I tried my best not to laugh. Will recovered first.

"Thanks Honesty. Sorry about... you know." He said awkwardly, causing me to smirk and wiggle my eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh I know alright. Don't worry about it, I think you two look cute together."

They both blushed furiously and I started walking away, throwing a little "see ya later boys" over my shoulder at them.

-------------------------------------------------

Three months later and look where I am. I am currently in the back seat of Nico and Will's car headed to some camp on long island.  

As soon as we got to the top of what they said was called "Half-blood Hill", a guy with pitch black, windswept hair and sea green eyes ran up the other side and grinned.

"Hey Death Breath!"

Nico grumbled and just walked past the guy and over to the big house while Will just smiled at the son of Hades before turning to me.

"Welcome to Camp Half Blood!"

I looked took in the view and allowed a mischievous smirk to appear on my face.

The guy with the black hair smiled and looked over at Will.

"I think we've got ourselves another Hermes kid. Hi, I'm Percy, son of Poseidon."

I shook his hand.

"The name's Honesty." I said.

We started walking down the hill when a bright glow came from above me (which is really impressive considering it was noon and a clear day).

I looked up to see what seemed like a holographic image of a harp or something.

Percy looked shocked as he (and everyone else around) knelt.

"Hail Honesty, daughter of Apollo."

Ha! Go figure.