Ashlyn Grey (Solangelo)

Ashlyn

I looked out of the corner of my eye and watched as another idiot girl approached the dark and mysterious Nico di Angelo to ask him out. This one was one of the goth loners.

Honestly, as if Nico would go after someone like that. Everyone knows that opposites attract. I flipped my blonde hair twice to kind of fluff it up, give it some life, then reapplied my lipstick before closing the door of my locker. I turned to see that Thalia Grace had joined Nico. There was no way in Hades that that girl was going to steal Nico away from me. Oh yeah, it turns out that the gods are real but whatever, that doesn't matter. Anyways, I walked up to Thalia as the pair was about walk off and cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Hey Thalia, could I have a word with you?"

She looked me up and down.

"No." She decided but I grabbed her wrist.

She looked down at my hand and suddenly I felt a shock go up my arm.

"You just shocked me!" I exclaimed as I let go of her arm.

She smirked at me.

"Yeah I did but there's no way for you to prove it."

She then turned to Nico saying.

"Come on Nico, we wouldn't want to be late to your appointment with your doctor."

Nico blushed and they walked away.

I growled.

I'll just get Nico tonight in the parking lot.

***

When I got to the parking lot, two people were standing in the shade of a tree while a third stood next to them but was in the sun.

Nico and Thalia were standing with none other than Will Solace. There were a lot of people here that would love to date Will but he turned them all down just like Thalia and Nico.

I noticed that Thalia was in a different outfit than before. She still wore a black tank top, ripped skinny jeans and combat boots but now she has a silver jacket on, a silver circlet on her brow and a bow and arrows on her back.

"-it's only for a short while. I'll be back by lunch tomorrow. You two should stop being so shy."

Will scoffed.

"It's not me that's shy, it's this one right here."

Will put his arm around Nico's shoulders and pulled the younger boy into his side. Surprisingly, Nico didn't pull away like he usually did with most people. Instead he let himself be pulled into the sunlight and leant on Will.

"Shut up." Nico grumbled though he had a small smile on his face.

"Lighten up Sunshine." Will said.

"Well, as much as I hate to break up this... touching moment, I've got to go. See ya soon little cousin." Thalia said and started to back away.

"I'm older than you Thals."

"You still look fifteen and are shorter than me therefore you are my little cousin. It's not like I can say that to Percy." She then turned and ran into the forest.

So they're cousins. There goes my competition.

I went up behind the two boys and turned on my charm.

"Hey Nico. I was just wondering-"

"No thanks, you aren't my type."

I scoffed, irritated.

"Please, I'm everyone's type."

He groaned.

"No you aren't. Besides, I already have a special someone."

I was about to retort when Will cut in.

"Alright, that's it. Sorry Sunshine but I'm sick of this."

Will Solace, one of the hottest guys at school, pulled Nico di Angelo into a deep kiss.

I expected Nico to shove Will away in disgust but instead he kissed back. I stood there in shock until they broke apart.

"You're gay!?!"

Nico smiled a genuine smile.

"Well technically I'm gay and Will is bi but he does prefer guys most of the time."

I stomped my foot.

"I'm going to tell the whole school!"

The boys looked at each other then shrugged.

"Oh well, that just means that there won't be as many people trying to date us. Now if you'll excuse us, my little ghost king should be getting home."

With that they walked off hand in hand.

That is how I met Solangelo.