Trent Blake

Trent

Hey, the name's Trent. You must've heard of me, if you haven't, I feel sorry for you. I have short, spikey, beach blonde hair from being in the sun all the time, tan skin, a six pack, lots of muscles, and bright blue eyes. I am the most popular guy Goode high since Percy Jackson left and have taken his place as captain of swim team along with football and soccer. I even have a new girlfriend every week. This week when I got to school there was a stunning new babe (A/N: Ewww). She had perfect honey-blonde curls, a tan, flawless skin, a great bod, and stormy grey eyes. About ten minutes after she got into the building I managed to find out that her name was Annabeth Chase. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Just by looking at her I could tell that she was one of those girly girls that would fall for me instantly. I walked up to her confidently and leaned on the locker next to hers.

"Hey, my name's Trent."

"Hi Trent, I'm not interested." she said, her voice like an angel's.

"Come on babe, don't play hard to get. Come to my house and I'll show you just how much fun we could have."

She looked mad but when she turned to me she smiled. I smiled back, successful. At least until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see Percy Jackson standing behind me. He was smiling but I could see the storm in his eyes.

"Hey Tent."

"It's Trent."

He ignored it.

"Do you think you could step away from my wi-girlfriend?"

"No. She should be with me 'cause I'm way better than you."

He sighed heavily and shook his head.

"I was really hoping it wouldn't come to this."

He punched me hard in the gut, Annabeth kicked the back of my knees causing me to fall. As I went down, Percy's knee went up and I was knocked out.

------------

I woke up in the nurse's office to a card on my bedside table.

Stay away from my girl.

Percy :)

I hate Percy Jackson.