Trinity McCawlinn

I arrived at camp Halfblood a day after my dad told me that my mom was legitimately a goddess. The Greek goddess Hebe to be exact.

When I got to the big house where I met the centaur guy and the wine dude. I was told that being the only demigod daughter of Hebe at camp now, I'd be shown around by the head councilor of the Apollo cabin.

A guy with golden hair and eyes that shone in the sun like a clear blue sky on a warm summer's day.

"Hey, my name is Will Solace. Welcome to camp half-blood."

This boy was definitely a son of Apollo 'cause dang he was hot!

I fluttered my eyelashes a bit.

"Thank you! My name is Trinity McCawlinn."

I tilted my head in a flirty way but he just turned away and started walking, calling out "follow me" over his shoulder. Boys are so oblivious.

As he escorted me around camp I kept trying to flirt with him but he never seemed to notice. He helped me pick out a dagger, it wasn't very pretty at first and was covered with rust but the second I touched it the metal gleamed, good as new.

As we reached the end of the tour, he led me to the arena. Honestly, I have no interest in learning to fight but he seemed so excited to show me what was inside so I went along with him.

Inside was another boy, training. He was very hot. Like, bad boy hot. He and Will were basically opposites.

He had pale skin with a slight olive tone though it was marred by multiple scars. He had black hair that hung in his eyes. He was thin enough that I could see his ribs and spine. He was all sharp edges but he was also really strong, that much was obvious.

He beheaded the last training dummy and turned to us, looking at us with eyes so dark brown they looked black.

"Hey Neeks!" Will said, smiling at the boy who made his way over to us.

"Don't call me that." He said lowly.

His voice was smooth and had a bit of an accent though I couldn't place it.

"Who is this?" He asked, pointing at me. "New camper?"

"Yep!"

I decided to introduce myself while the dark and dangerous hottie took a drink from the water bottle Will handed him. Wait, since when did Will have a water bottle with him? Oh well.

"I'm Trinity McCawlinn, only daughter of Hebe."

"Nico di Angelo, son of Hades." He said.

Hades. Hades as in the god of the underworld?! Cool.

"Well," Will said to me, "this is where the tour ends. Any questions?"

I watched as Nico reached around Will for a black t-shirt.

"Umm, yeah. Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked turning my attention back to the golden boy.

Nico snorted and Will looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"What? What's so funny?!" I asked, honestly getting a bit annoyed.

Seriously, it's not a funny question.

Will scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and glanced at the shorter boy.

"Uh, let me reintroduce you two. Trinity, this is Nico di Angelo. He's the son of Hades and also my boyfriend." He said, wrapping an arm around said boy.

I stood there in shock for a moment.

"You're gay?!"

"Um, well technically I'm bisexual but-"

"I don't think that's super relevant right now Sunshine." Nico smirked.

After a few moments of silence from me Will apologized half heartedly and left with Nico in tow.

Well dam.