High school

High school is the plague. You want to avoid it, but sooner or later it's bound to happen, and if you survive, cheers to you.
"Lunatic! Lunatic!" I heard a faint familiar voice call.
I was damn near climbing into my locker. It was only Tommie.
"Oh what now?? Fucking Christ!" I snapped, quickly regretting it. Tommie was a crybaby
"I was just— I can come back later if you aren't in a good mood." Her thick Russian accent coated my ears with guilt.
"Sorry, I didn't get much sleep." I frowned.
Tommie laughed, "Maybe, if you stopped fucking Nell, you'd sleep more." She winked.
"I am not fucking her. We don't do anything but sleep majority of the time." I rolled my eyes.
I saw Nell walking towards us.
In all her glory, was her neat taper, her baggy joggers, and her Just Do It Nike t-shirt. She walked with her all too famous, slouch.
"How much do you like what you see?" She asked, as soon as she was in range. I dropped my head, chuckling, "Not one bit stupid ass." I flipped her off.
"When sweetheart?" She blew a kiss, I rolled my eyes.
"Only in my nightmares and your dreams." I shut my locker.
"Oh really?" She laughed and we went into 1st hell hole: English.
I didn't sit by my friends so it made it really difficult in this class. Tommie sat in the far corner to the right, and Nell sat next to the teachers desk.
We had a poetry unit, as we always do in April, of every year, in every English class.
"Today class we will be starting our poetry unit—"Mrs.Deacon slurred. I don't know how the hell she still has her job. She can't keep her eyeballs in the same place for 2 seconds.
"We will start with a simple Cinquain poem, and move onto what you as students think you're ready for. This is a big grade in the grade book."
She called two students up to pass out papers. Mrs. Deacon hid behind her laptop pretending her coffee didn't have any liquor in it.
"Pssssst!" I heard Nell call. I glared at her.
'Come work with me.' She mouthed.
I gave her a deadpanned glare, before I turned back to the worksheet.
Next thing, there was a chair next to me, "Rude ass, I thought I said come work with me." Nell leaned forward on the small desk.
"Why would I do that? You've always came to me, Nell. Whether I wanted you to or not." I stared up and blew a kiss. I heard her chuckle.
"Babe, I've known you too long, come on let me in." Nell smirked.
"I sure will, as soon as hell freezes over and pigs fly." I threw a fake smile and got back to my worksheet.
"I'll wait till winter then, maybe you'll be an open access session." She reached across the desk and snagged at my hair.
"Oh you fucking stupid ass!" I almost yelled, I got a few looks in turn. "It won't happen, Nell. I know exactly how you treat girls, I, won't be so stupid."
The rest of the class went by slow. So did the rest of the day.
My last hour teacher, Mr. Howard, always bothered me. It was relentless, he knew I hated his class and everyday he decided to make me hate it more and more.
"Okay class, today we will be starting our history research projects." He was a racist bastard. "Finally, Luna, can learn a little about her ancestry."
"Ah nice one," I growled, "Because of the black and Mexican mixed thing. Oh so funny!" I flipped him off when he turned around.
I heard the girl in front of me chuckle, I just rolled my eyes.
The second thing I loathed about this class was that it took forever to end. Which means the blexican jokes were even more annoying because I was waiting to be released from the school and my asshole teacher.
I knew it was more reasons than one to hate high school.