Weekend Schedule: Unusual

On a regular basis, my schedule included food and Netflix and or any other movie and tv show provider.
Nell would have her weekend party as her mother would always leave for three days. And Tommie would sit in Nell's room across the hall at the party throwing stones at my window to get my attention.
I promise you they never miss a weekend, the same thing happens every time. I never go to her parties because the boys there always lie and false claim having sex with at least one girl. And that's a rumor is have to stay out from.
I heard a stone hit my window. I growled and glared at my laptop, trying to ignore the beginning of the fall
Of pebbles.
I heard another pebble hit my window. I huffed angrily and paused my movie, dialing Tommie's number.
She answered quickly.
"Leave me alone, you little shit! I'm not coming to that party and I'm not interested in drinking." I rushed it out.
"Oh shut up! I want you to open the window so I can come through." She snapped back.
I got up and opened my window. She climbed through seconds later.
Dusting herself off, she came to lay in my bed.
"And what brings you to my room?" I asked, only because I was really curious about how I could get her out.
"Nell got really drunk again." She grabbed my bowl of fruit out my hand. Apparently she snatched at my sanity, too.
"Give me my damn bowl back, now! And what do you mean drunk, I thought she always had limits that she maintained." I snatched my bowl back and grimaced.
"Well sometimes she lets go a little too much and things get awkward." Tommie wiggled the mouse, so that the title of the episode would show up.
"Why didn't you stay and help?" I asked.
"She's violent when she gets that drunk. Everyone's leaving anyway, she's in her room." I got up and looked out my window and sure enough cars were pulling off and Nell was passed out on the queen mattress.
"Doesn't her mom come back tomorrow evening?" I stared across into Nell's room, her figure spread out across the bed.
"You're her girlfriend, go lay with her." I said turning to Tommie. She rolled her eyes.
"No, not anymore. That's so done with." She placed her feet on my rug and stood up. "I've gotta go. My mom will suspect I'm not actually at my dad's house if I come home any later."
I nodded. "Okay. Be safe." I said and she left.
I continued with my Binge watching Orange Is The New Black .

I woke up to a tapping on the screen. I tried to ignore it, but it just continued. I didn't think it was Nell because, she hadn't crawled through my window in a long while, and I hadn't exactly been very welcoming to the idea. The tapping just kept at it, so finally I opened my eyelids and looked over at the window.
Nell's face was pressed against the window glass.
"Just lift it, you stupid ass." I aided groggily.
She did so and climbed in, falling to my floor.
"Ay díos mio!" I got up, helped her up and closed my window. "Is there a specific reason why you're tapping at my window?"
"Come on, Mamí , don't you want me to make you feel better." I watched her grab the region a little below her waistline.
"We always talk about this, Nell," I rolled my eyes, "You aren't getting anything out of me." I climbed into bed and laid down. Nell followed the procedure.
"Why though?" She whined. Nell rubbed my leg, and I popped her hand.
"Because that's all you want from me, and I certainly won't be one of those girls. So, goodnight." I attempted to sleep.
"So if I changed, would you?"Nell asked.
There were stages to a drunk side: the clumsy, the whiny, and the horny. Each lasted a good, 3+ hours. This stage was new. This stage was clarification. It actually made me think. What if she changed? Not saying she would, but what if?
"Then, you'd be considerable." I fell back to sleep after that.