Packages & Sex

My grandma was at home waiting for me to arrive from the hospital. I refused to let Safire out of my arms for the fact that I just couldn't. He was so cute, and he slept so much. My mom wanted to hold him too much for me. All he required was food, a diaper change and sleep. He only whined a little before sleep if he couldn't go to sleep.
May 10th. Precisely 7 days after Safire was born, packages arrived. The sender was unknown and irrelevant at the times they were sent. The packages were addressed to Safire and I figured it was Onna, who had moved to Chicago, again, for her mothers business.
I opened the boxes after I put Safire to sleep. Humming works.
I took the box cutter out of my drawer and cut the box open, humming loader to not disturb Safire.
Inside were baby clothes, boys of course, wipes and diapers, and a baby carrier.
On top of the gifts was a small envelope. Nothing on it but it seemed extravagant, even though it was plain. I opened the envelope.

To my dearest son,
I will not be with you, but I will be there. I will send gifts all through your life that shall help support you. Luna, I am sorry. I am paying you in fees that aren't going to cover the distress and trauma I caused you. Hopefully it can make you look past it all.
Sincerely,
Unknown

My heart dropped. I felt myself shaking uncontrollably, and it was like everything inside me died all over again.
The house shook. I felt rage, pain, and sadness coursing through me, like blood. A storm began. An unreal amount of rain flooded down my windows and was way too close to causing a flood.
I stood. Slowly walked over to Safire . His tiny nose wriggled, and he flinched. I gathered him in my arms and caressed his head, pushing his hair across his head. Just then he smiled, his gums showing.
The storm ended , my heart throbbed as I watched him be so oblivious to the world around him.
I sat on the floor beneath his crib, and slowly pressed my head against it.
Nell came in, she took off her work clothes and came over to me.
"Are you okay?" She asked. I sighed, and shook my head. Nell pulled me into her arms, and held me.
I just wanted to lay here forever.
I pushed myself upwards to kiss her. She was surprised, but she kissed back, making the kiss more intimate.
"Go lock my door." I said quietly. She gently moved me, and went to the door to lock it. I crawled over and onto my bed.
She sat with her knees pressed into my bed. She stripped me of the jogging pants I wore and the t-shirt I had on. I didn't have on a bra or underwear, so it made it easy for her.
For a minute she hovered over me, our eyes met and she just stared into them. She broke the gaze to insert herself inside me.
I moaned, arching my back.
She leaned down and into me, and I pressed my palms on her back to prevent myself from scratching. She stroked slowly and I slowly came. When I was about to cum, I felt her lift away from me and press into my guts. I dug my nails into her arms each time she stroked and hit my stomach. I groaned.
"Can't believe I'm Fucking you." She whispered, I laughed just a bit before she sped up.
"Nell!" I moaned .
I gripped at the sheets, basically pulling the fitted sheet off of my bed. "Ugh, oh my god!"
"Call me daddy." Nell demanded. I shook my head, she pressed into me.
"Daddy!" I dug my nails into her skin.