Giving "Me" Away Pt. 2

Nell got dressed and we left out a little after 8. She took me to get tacos and we sat at the place and ate.
When we got there the lady assumed automatically that we were a couple and made several referrals to how kids need to use condoms.
I sighed.
"Wanna see a movie?" Nell asked when she walked me out the Mexican restaurant.
"Yes." I gleamed. She grabbed my hand and walked me back to the car.
She drove on and on to the Starz Movie Theatre.
"How was work?" I asked. My feet up on the dashboard.
She swatted my feet, "It was work. It wasn't pleasant."
I put my feet down. "I see you cleaned the house." She added.
"Yeah, I was in the spirit." I laughed softly.
She turned to look at me for a minute then looked away. "What movie are we going to watch?" Nell asked me.
"I don't know. I don't even know what's out.." I replied.
She shrugged and continued forward.
It took us five more minutes to make it to the theatre. Nell helped me out the car.
"It's 5:30, so we have time." She held my hand and we walked inside the entrance. It was mid April so everything was normal.
As soon as I wobbled in, I was getting stares.
The man at the register stared at me the entire time I was picking the movie. It made Nell agitated.
"I wanna watch The Jungle Book ." I exclaimed excitedly, practically like a 4 year old. Nell paid for the tickets and snatched them from the man. We scurried off.
"Um are you okay?" I asked as we stormed to the theatre room.
"Yep." She said flatly.
I hummed a minute.

The movie was almost 2 hours, but it was really good.
The entire time Nell was silent. Occasionally, out the corner of my eye, I'd see her peek over at me, but turn away quickly.
"Did you like it?" I asked after.
She shrugged, "I really wasn't paying attention."
I internally rolled my eyes.
We left quickly after, our drive home felt shorter than the drive there.
We came in the house to my mother and grandma arguing. As soon as they saw me, they came toward me, "Where have you been?"
It was my grandmother who had asked, but I looked at my mom when I spoke, "I asked Nell to take me out and she got me food and took me to the movies. It felt nice to be out the house, other than school." I shrugged off my jacket.
"You didn't ask. Quite frankly I don't approve of you just leaving out with her." My grandmother crossed her arms.
"Well quite frankly, I didn't ask what you approved of. Nor do I care to." I frowned and left her where she was.
Nell followed me upstairs.
"She's so annoying. And FUCKING rude. Like have manners. She has no right to talk to you like that—" Nell's lips cut me off.
Her hands held my face in place. I held onto her sides and kissed back. She let go of my face without removing her lips from mine. Nell's hand moved through my hair, holding the back of my head. I pulled her to me. She untangled her fingers from my hair and gently ran her fingers down my back.
"I've always wanted this." She whispered against my ear and I sighed.
She lifted me up and let me wrap myself around her. I felt weightless and happy.
She laid me down and pulled herself away from me.
"I'm sorry." Nell put her hands over her face, sitting next to me.
I sat up and moved her hands out of her face. She looked at me. "Don't be." I told her. I kissed her this time. She pulled me into her lap, wrapping her arms around my waist.
"You got a little bigger?" Nell asked. Her hand held the bottom of my stomach, cuffing it.
"Yes, I grew just a little." I put my hand over hers. "Nell?" I spoke quietly.
"Hm?" She hummed.
"Do you think of me as a virgin still?" I asked. I looked up at her and our eyes met.
"Of course I do. Most amazing virgin ever." Her eyes never left mine when she said it. I leaned into her.