Chapter Five

The first thing I learned about Natasha is that she acted different around certain crowds. like she would treat me like garbage at school, but now, she's acting like i'm her savior. Which in a sense I am. I knew I was making whoever 'J'  is angry, he was making Natasha pay for me not fearing him. And it isn't fair at all.

There was awkward silence between Natasha and I that I couldn't get rid of. I sighed and walked up the stairs to my bedroom, hearing Natasha's footsteps following me. I didn't blame her if she didn't want to be alone. I would be the same, well I do, do that.

I held my breath and opened my door, hearing Natasha gasp behind me. "That's a lot of dreamcatchers", She pointed out, like I didn't even know. "Don't you think I don't know that?", I snapped at her, making her look at the floor in guilt, making myself feel guilty of snapping at her.

"I'm sorry, it's just people think i'm weird because of it all", I told her, looking at my bedroom. There wasn't one spot that wasn't covered by a dream catcher. Big or small, they were there. She simply nodded and I made my way to a special dream catcher that was placed in the middle of my room, right under where my head normally is while I sleep.

I took the pin out and gave it to Natasha, who was wide-eyed. "This one I would have to say is the best one out of the many I have in this room, it's been blessed and everything like that. So i'm a hundred percent sure he won't be getting in your dreams any time soon", I smiled slightly at her, knowing that i'm doing something right for a change.

I felt her arms around me, which made me uncomfortable but I tried not to let that show, after all, she's thanking me in a way. "Thank you so much", She whispered. "Well are you hungry?", I said, making her stop hugging me and look at me. "No, but thank you anyway", she replied, inspecting the dream catcher in her hands.

"Well you can sleep in my room tonight okay?, you will be safe in here", I smiled at her, then walked out to the lounge, getting blankets for me to sleep on the couch.

I didn't know where I was, but I knew I wasn't near my house anymore..I was in his.

"How sweet of you to join me Daisy", I heard him say. Scared was an understatement, I knew what he would do. But I know i'm in a dream, he could hurt me in this stupid thing though. "I'm not here willingly", I snapped back at him, looking around, trying to find where he was.

I could hear him laughing, "O that stung my heart", he said sarcastically, making me annoyed. "Why are you doing this to Natasha, I can handle this, she can't", I told him, finally standing up to him. By this point I could see his shadow coming into my view, of course scaring me.

"But that's the thing isn't it!?, how could I do anything to you when I know you can take it?, that's no challenge is it?", He said, making fun of the whole situation. "But what interests me even more about you Daisy is, after everything Natasha has done to you at school, you are still helping her", He continued, confused by the situation. I wanted to step forward to see what he looked like but I knew it would be a bad idea, not knowing what he could do.

"There's no point of getting revenge", I replied to him, only getting an annoyed sigh out of him. "You don't have any friends because of her Daisy", He said, I don't even know what he's trying to show me, he's just telling me things I already know.

"Friends are overrated. They aren't important", I hissed at him, hoping he would get the message and I wake up. But of course, that wasn't the case. "Exactly right", He said, mostly saying it to himself.

"Like you would know", I said back to him, feeling the false fear I have, trying to come back up and protect me. But it was no use..because he finally showed himself.

Scary was out of the question of what he looked like, I could see his tattoos, his huge deep duple cloak falling to behind his knees, and his face...He really looked like he was going to kill me.

"Oh I do know Daisy, don't test me", He warned making me step back. He smiled wildly at me, knowing he was scaring me.

"Now the real reason why i'm here in..whatever this is. Is because I want to make you a deal", I nodded for him to carry on. "I'll give you a week to give in, or else", He said, getting extremely close to me. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Or else what?", I whispered, trying to slowly get away from him.

"Or else I'm going to make your life a living hell", He replied, looking me straight into my eyes, making me want to cower down. But I knew I had to be strong and fight.

"You're too late", I said, trying to push him away. But thankfully I could feel myself waking up. But before I went, I heard him say something. "Now you've done it".

"DAISY!, WAKE UP!", I heard someone scream at me. I looked up to see a scared Natasha. I sighed in relief seeing I did wake up. "Are you okay?", She said, starting to get panicked again. "I'm fine, I really am", I assured her.

"But I saw what he looked like".