Chapter Twelve

Daisy.

"Something's off with Daisy", I hear my mother say quietly to Kevin. I know it's bad to eavesdrop, but since was joker told me. I have been suspicious of my mother ever since. If she can hide something so huge and horrible. What else could she be hiding.

"Lena, calm down. She's only JUST got back from being in joker's house. Of course she's not going to be herself for awhile", Kevin explained, I could see a little bit in the door. He looked worried..and my mother looked frustrated. Of course.

"Do you think joker told her about what I did?", I heard my mother say again. I couldn't believe it. Inside of me, I had a little hope saying she didn't do anything. But that, I need to get out of here.

I could feel tears roll down my face as I quietly walked away. It was all coming together in my head so fast. Joker isn't the monster. She is. And she has the audacity to SAY he is?.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbing a knife. I'm not going to kill her if that's what you think. But I know if she wanted to. She could kill me.

"Daisy?", I heard from behind me, I looked to see the both of them looking horrified. I must look like a mass murderer right now...good.

"Put the knife down Daisy", She tries to say calmly. I laugh at her idiocy. I can feel it inside of me. The anger, the hurt. The monster.

"Why, so you'll kill me too? FUCK YOU", I scream at her, making them both jump.

"Can't you see what he's done to you?", She explained. Making me more angry than I was. 

"It's his fault. As I can remember You and DAD made me this way", I was at the point where yeah, I was going to throw the knife. I used to think she was my best friend. My savior. But all she is now, is a murderer in my eyes. True colors.

It was obvious that what I said hit a nerve of the way she started to look at me. The evil and death in her eyes scared me. I've never seen my mother like this. She walked slowly towards me. And in one swift movement, she was touching distance.

I let out tears, knowing exactly what she was going to do. Before I could blink. She took the knife off me and stabbed my straight in the chest. I knew she knew that it would be unlikely I was going to survive this.

"Sleep tight Daisy", She said, before I went unconscious.

**

Let me clear up a bit. Lena was always an evil but quiet about it.And Kevin knew. But Daisy had no idea. Hopefully she doesn't die :'(  JOKER WHERE ARE YOU MAN