Chapter Eleven

Joker.

Who would have thought..Me, actually feeling sorry for someone for the first time. Daisy.

It was never my plan to cause harm on her..ever. But in one swift movement, she looked like an exact replica of her mother, and it angered me.

It wasn't Daisy's fault that she looked like her mother, but it's something I can't take back, and I know of the look on her face. She will try to escape now.

And that's exactly what she did.

I didn't chase after her at all..Guess I will give her a head start. Everyone likes a challenge.

But it's too late for her now..She's been here long enough, and they'll realize she's not herself anymore.

Daisy.

I ran as fast as I could to the place I used to think I was safe in, and now. I feel like i'm not safe anywhere.

I didn't know what time it is, but all I knew is that I have only a short amount of time before the joker knows i'm gone.

I banged on my mothers door as hard as I could, praying that hopefully she will be home.

"Mum?", I cried out when the door opened. She looked just as bad as I did.

"I thought he killed you", She sobbed out, grabbing me into a tight hug. But for some unknown reason.

It didn't feel right.

She's my mother. I should be feeling happy, over-joyed that I got out of that place. But theirs nothing. I'm feeling nothing.

"Come in Daisy, before it starts to rain", She observes the sky before rushing me inside, straight away locking the door.

"How did you get out?", She asked, leading me to sit on the couch. I didn't know what to say.

I didn't want to tell her anything that happened, and anything Joker told me.

I didn't trust my own mother anymore, because of him.

"I don't actually remember", I lied to her, making her nod, bringing me into another hug. Kevin suddenly walks into the room, heading for me. Making me mentally back away from both of them.

"I'm so glad your alive Daisy", He said happily, making me fake smile.

"I'm really tired, can I stay here for the night?", I quietly asked, quickly getting a yes from my mother.

My mother and Kevin walked out of the living room, leaving me to my own thoughts.

I looked around, feeling more out of place than I ever have before.

I've changed, and I feel like everyone knows it too.

**

I feel like this isn't really good..and im sorry for that.

I sadly caught my sister's cold so right now I'm sitting in front of my laptop killing time. And sorry for not updating. I was going to a couple of days ago but someone from my class was trying to find my wattpad account.

He was extremely close to finding it, and people in my class don't know I write, so it made me panicked and uncomfortable. If they ever found it. I would have to stop writing.  Some people I know are very judgemental when it comes to this.