A Difficult Situation..

I'm terribly sorry if you thought this was a update but I promise..there will be one soon. But I need to clear the air of a few things.

Positive-

I LOVE when you guys comment, It seriously brightens up my day.

Negative-

I understand I haven't been updating as much as I used to and I'm sorry. I'm in a difficult situation and it's a bit strange to process. And you guys deserve to know.

I am moving. I know to some people that is nothing but to me..it's horrifying. I have been in the same house for more than a decade..but I knew I wasn't going to live in this place forever. Security is so important to me, and I feel like it's getting taken away, but it's not like I haven't slept in the house I am moving to. It's a confusing situation as you see.

2- My finals are coming up so that means I have to drop a lot of things for around 5 weeks, but I'm planning on NOT doing it with this book. I don't want to leave you guys wondering too long.

3- Hopefully I am not the only one who is like this but..writing is extremely important to me.. and that even means becoming the characters for awhile. I'm not a social type of person, so I have plenty of time to do that, and I love stepping into others shoes, but for some reason. Daisy has hit home for me. I do not want her to become ME. I did have a talk to my mother and she did notice a slight change in my well being and so on. So it means it will be a least a week after  each update, because becoming someone like Daisy is now, will be scary for people around me.

I apologize if you do not understand, But I had to break the wall between us.