Chapter Thirty Two

Daisy

"As I was saying, whens the wedding?, how many kids you planning on having?, I would say around fivetee-", I cut Ivy off.

"One, we wont get married and two, you think i'm going to fit any baby in here?", I say pointing to my stomach while she laughed loudly.

Everything is okay at the moment. Me and J are officially together, and I've never been happier. It's good for the first time, us three are finally honest with each other.

"Well, how loud you two were last night, I'm surprised there is no baby in there already", She joked out chuckling.

What would happen if I did?, would J still stay with me?, does he want a family like I do?.

"Woah Daisy, I didn't mean to make you upset, it was just a joke", Ivy comes up and hugs me tightly.

"Who's upset?", we both jump at the sudden noise..J.

"Oh you know..girl things", Ivy started to get nervous over lying. Time to save her ass.

"We were talking about the...Vampire Diaries..Yea", I cut in, seeing it was playing on the TV, knowing he would believe me now.

"You two are weird", he smiles and walks out, leaving me and Ivy to ourselves.

Would J actually want a child with me?.

Lena.

 I wish Daisy would just see the truth, I'm trying to help her away from Joker. And there is only one way.

"Are you sure this is Daisy's future?", I ask the witch in front of me.

"Her future has children involved, you must let it be now", The witch warned me. But I didn't listen, I wont listen.

I'm going to make sure that she has the children she wants, But I will make sure myself that it's not with Joker. If it is the last thing I do.

**

Guess who's going to get the biggest bitch award this year?....ME.

I really am sorry I havent updated lately, I havent been...Myself.

Most of you wHo rEad this book, don't know who I reaLly am,  it's Probably because I do keep to MysElf.

But I'm PLanning to writE Another or a couple of bookS for you pEople.

<3