Chapter Thirty Six

When I used to look in my mothers eyes, they were always filled with pure love, especially when I would come running home..and she would wait for me, she always did. Now, as I look at the woman I thought I knew, it's the only pure hatred. But I knew this time, I don't think I was going to get out of here alive.

I was feeling sorrowful but it wasn't for me, it was for the baby in my stomach who will never live life, never feel the grass beneath there feet on a summers day, never feel the wind flow across their untroubled face, never experience their first heartbreak. And it all was because of me.

"Finally, right where I want you", As each word came out of Lena mouth, it was like venom to the heart.

"Funny thing is, you actually thought you could get away..I thought I brought you up smarter than that", The way she was acting was making it all seem like a joke, but she didn't look the part, she looked like she was ready for war.

Her brown hair was tied back with a clip, she was wearing black strong metal-like thin armour, it looked like she was just out of an action movie, but this wasn't a movie..this was really happening.

"Why are you doing this?", I ask her, tired of this chase, tired of everything.

"Why am I doing this?, you MADE me do this Daisy, you should have stayed away from Joker but of course you couldn't help yourself..Obviously", She spoke, putting pressure on my stomach with the knife she had in her hand, I tried not to breathe too much, or else it would have cut.

"You know what.NO!, this is YOU", she jumped at my sudden outburst.

"You lied all these years and for what?, nothing. Dad left me alone, you pushed me away, how could you do that?", I screamed at her.

For a split second, I finally saw guilt in her eyes but quickly she regained herself with an evil smirk.

"Nothing you can say will ever save you", She smiled then it dropped,digging the knife closer to me. I cried out as I felt the skin break.

"Why couldn't you just leave me alone?", I whispered, feeling weak, all she did was laugh and come closer.

"That's the thing isn't it, you ARE alone".

Joker*

"You better hurry up with that damn spell Ivy or I swear-", Ivy cut me off as I turned corners of abandoned roads. Ivy was using a locating spell to find Daisy. After that...drink of some sort, it all came back to Ivy and I.

So we waited and waited until she got home..but she never came. Ivy says we can find her, but if she is so hard to find..did she want it to be like that?.

"Stop over thinking J, I can see it in your face", Ivy piped in, sending me out of my thoughts and focusing back on the road.

"Ivy what happens if she doesn't want to be found?", I felt weird saying this to Ivy, but it was true.

"No matter what, she would always leave a note saying so but she didn't, anything could have happened now will you please concentrate?", She huffed, I could see she was in pain. "Okay I've got her", She continued. She was in Daisies mind, seeing everything she could see, feeling everything she could feel.

"Lena", Ivy whispered, and all of the sudden she started screaming,holding her stomach. I could feel myself getting dizzy.

The baby.

***

Wow this sucks af. Im sorry.