Chapter Thirty

Joker.

"Daisy, please don't do this", Ivy pleaded with Daisy, only making her knife go tighter against my neck. She looked into my eyes..she wanted me to feel her pain.

"You did this to me Joker", she spat out, I couldn't dare look into her eyes.

"You lied to me", Her voice broke, and I could see Ivy crying from where I am.

Before Ivy thought that Daisy was going to finally do it, plants broke through the windows and carefully took Daisy away from me, but she still didn't take her eyes off mine.

Ivy rushed towards her and checked everything. "J, her eyes are changing, she's been poisoned", I quickly grabbed Daisy, ignoring Ivy's cries for me to let her go.

I put her on my bed and lock the door.

"What are you doing?, I just tried to kill you", she says shocked but I just rolled my eyes at her.

I could still see the real Daisy there, but the poison was getting stronger.

I held her hands in mine. "Tell me who poisoned you", I told her but all I got was a no.

"I can't and I won't", she replied. I sighed and looked at her, probably going to regret this.

"If you tell me who poisoned you. I will tell you the truth about your mother and I".

And I knew she wouldn't say no now.

******

GUESS WHO'S BACK!! :D.

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SOO AMAZING. <3

NEXT CHAPTER'S GOING TO BE A HUGE DEAL