Chapter Thirty-Nine

Important authors note at the end. Please read.

Ivy

Sometimes in life, you are struck with an obstacle that seems so high to climb over, that maybe there's no use on trying to have the hope to reach over. Parents are the ones who are there to protect you, they are the ones who are supposed to look out for you when you fall, or to kiss your forehead goodnight and secure you comfy into your blankets. But when they are taken for no reason, who would be there to fill that void that you needed when you were young. 

To be your own soldier in life means making choices that could affect everything that you have ever known, to be a kind and loving person. But also knowing the damage that it could cause killing someone else to fill the void that should have never been there in the first place.

It's all going to happen. I honestly don't know if I will be able to survive it but, I have to at least try..try to bring them back.

"After everything, you have done Lena, I am willing to forgive you for your sins", I say to her as kindly as I can. All she does is cackle like an old hideous witch, but I stand there and take it, knowing she is oblivious of what's about to happen to her.

"Oh thank you, I have been praying for your forgiveness", She says sardonically.  But I stand there with Enchantress still trying to get out of my grasp. I look down at her, almost sympathetically as she could've saved her own life, she could have done better for herself. Instead, the only thing she will be useful for is a sacrifice, they both are.

I turn to J, knowing that I need to say my last goodbyes just in case I don't make it through. "You are very strong. And I don't know what I would do without you. I know you wouldn't be able to properly cook or do the washing without me but that's not the point. The point is, you have grown into a person that is better; that is being good and helping. You are the reason why I am what I am today, someone who is helping. " He looks at me like he's having an inner battle with himself, confused why I would be saying all of this right now.

" If I don't make it, she's in the room down the hall, get to her quickly before the spell breaks", I can see his face finally understand what I am going to do, but before he could stop me, I already started the process. All around us was green.

The process of killing two, and bringing back two. The selfishness of what I have done may haunt me for the rest of my days, to leave a black hole inside my heart forever, but I had to do this.

It felt weird. I didn't know where I was. But I saw them, they looked just like I remembered the last time I saw them. As soon as they saw me the fear in their eyes was replaced with sadness. I started walking towards them, knowing I would have to link them before they could go into the world that they were wrongfully taken from. Seeing them one last time before saying goodbye again hurt, but I knew that they would be able to live seeing their son again, having a happy life with Daisy and seeing their son's child grow. 

As soon as I touched their hands they smiled at me, fulfilling my heart with relief.

That was soon changed by the feeling of being snatched then pure darkness.

Joker

They were there. Right in front of me. I felt like I was dreaming.

Lena and Enchantress were replaced by my parents. How could this even be real? or even be done?.

We all went straight for Ivy that was lying on the ground looking deathly. She knew what she was getting into when she decided to use this kind of magic. Not alot can survive something so dark. She couldn't be dead. She between us is the only one that deserves to live her life.

She sat up quickly making us jump a little and she started coughing. I knew we couldn't get rid of her that easy. 

"What year is it," She says, I can't help but laugh at her. That's the first thing she says?. I should not be surprised when it comes to her.

" You were only gone for five minutes Ivy, you didn't fade away and come back five years later", I joke to her, reaching out my hand for her to grab onto to help her up.

"You're so funny", she tries to say jokingly, but she sounds exhausted.

" We need to go help Daisy J," She says urgently. I hear my parent's behind me ask who Daisy is. I turn around to look at them proudly to say.

"Daisy is the one who is going to be my wife".

Okay, so I'm not dead but definitely an asshole..am I right?, Yes I'm right.

And the reason for being an asshole is for not telling any of you lovely readers the truth. And the truth is I never forgot about this book, actually, I would look back at it from time to time. But my problem was that I kept a secret. And the reason why I stopped uploading and lost motivation was because of a boy who was on here that read my book, honestly, I thought it was okay. I mean meeting people on here is awesome, but I was vulnerable at that time, and I didn't understand what I was getting myself into.

It was a while ago, but I was so scared of telling anything because this boy was violent, and it scared me, I still remember something that he told me that he did that sent shivers down my spine. I mean hopefully he's no Ted Bundy, but he was extremely violent and I stopped talking to him which made me even more afraid if he would do anything.

I am no victim, remember that.

But that was and is the reason it took so long to tell the truth because I'm hoping that they no longer read this book anymore and if they do. Fuck you.

You readers, you deserved more and I should have done this way earlier but at least I have done it now, and I hope you enjoy the chapter that has been waiting for a long time.