Chapter Six

Daisy.

In spite of all his odd dangers, 'J' was still on my mind. Why won't he just leave me alone. Actually, why won't anyone leave me alone?, It's like I have a bloody target on my back wherever I go.

Because of how shaken Natasha was when I bought her back to my mother's house, she's going to stay with her grandparents for a 'needed holiday', I guess she does. But after the night he visited me in my own dreams, he seemed to leave Natasha alone completely, which I was thankful for.

"What are you doing Sweetie?", I jumped, not realizing my mother was in my house. "Mum, what the hell are you doing here?, and please next time knock", I said, still not looking at her. I heard her sigh loudly and come check out what I was doing. Why does she always come in at the wrong times?.

"What is all of this?", She sounded mortified of what was in front of her, it wasn't that bad. I know he's coming after me, so I thought maybe if I was prepared I would be able to cheat against him and win. My cork board was filled with pictures of 'j' and people he has attacked. If I am going to win, this is the only way. If I knew what really happens.

"You have gone to far Daisy!", My mother suddenly yelled, making me turn my head. "I've gone far?, If you only knew", I said, grabbing another photo and sticking it on the cork board. "Daisy, Natasha told me everything", as soon as she said that, I felt my heart stop. After everything I did to help her?.

'after everything Natasha has done to you at school, you are still helping her',what J said suddenly popped into my brain, maybe he was right.

"Of course she did", I say as I stab another photo on the board. " Daisy it's okay to ask for help, because you need it", She said before walking out on me..once again. Making my anger rise. Why does nobody understand?.

"YEAH, WALK OUT JUST LIKE DAD DID!!", I screamed at the top of my lungs, needing to get the rage out. Is this how he really feels all the time?.

Joker

I watched as Lena ( Daisy's mother) left her house. This was my chance to get Daisy to finally listen.

"YEAH, WALK OUT JUST LIKE DAD DID!!", I heard her scream to herself, making me smile. Now she will find out how I feel.

"Lena", I cooed in the shadows, seeing as she hugged herself tightly and looked around. I laughed to myself, how dumb could people be.

"Shouldn't have walked out on Daisy Lena, O well. Life for a life now", I said and put my hand over her mouth, making sure nobody heard her cries of help. This is going to be fun.

**

What did joker mean by life for a life?..well we will just have to find out in the next chapter :).

Sorry for it being so short, I thought if I wrote anymore, I would spoil the fun.