Chapter Seven

Daisy.

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing, that's when I noticed i must have fallen asleep on the couch. But I don't remember how. I grumble to myself as I get my phone, this person has called in the wrong hour of the damn morning.

"Pl-e-ease", I hear someone cry to me at the other end of the phone. "Hello?, who's calling?", I hesitantly ask, not really wanting to know. "It's m-e Daisy", I freeze in place hearing my mother's trembling voice, feeling stupid as I didn't recognize it before.

"Mum what's wrong?", I ask worried, hoping the answer won't be what i'm thinking of. "Daisy. He's got me, and he's waiting for you", I could feel tears now, knowing all of this is my fault.

"I'm so sorry mum", I cry to her. "But I promise you, i'll make it better", I finish and hang up. I could hear her screams telling me to stop but I couldn't.

I ran as fast as I could to her car, seeing her keys on the ground, must have dropped them last night. I didn't car the speed I was going, as long as I went fast enough to get there to save my mother from him.

'Don't come Daisy, it's pointless', I hear his voice in my head, trying to make me give up. I scream in anger, trying to drain his voice out. But it didn't work.

'She's not worth it', he says once again, just as I drive into the abandoned neighbor hood he lives in. "You asshole!, she will always be worth it!", I scream back, hoping he would hear me.

I start climbing over his fence hearing the same words in my head, making me slow down. 'She wouldn't do the same for you'. Half of me knew she would save me in a heat beat, but the other side knew she wouldn't get to me in time.

"Please, take me not her. Not her", I whisper, as my head suddenly feels dizzy. All I want to do is fall to the ground, but I knew I had to save my mother. She was the only family I had left.

I finally got to the front door, but my legs gave in on me and I fell to the ground in pain. I could feel myself shaking, finally knowing all of this wasn't an accident.

It was all a set-up. And I fell into his trap.

'That's all I wanted to hear Daisy', I hear him say soothingly while I blacked out, only hearing my mother's screams for me to wake up, in my dreams.

I knew he wasn't going to let her go without someone taking her place. What do I have to lose?.

Joker.

"Why are you doing this to me?", Lena cried out. All I could do was laugh at her idiocy. Of course she thought it was all about her. But revenge is a sweet thing.

"Think Lena. I don't always do things for no reason", I spat at her, looking out the window, seeing a defenseless Daisy trying to help someone who doesn't deserve it.

"That was a long time ago. Forget it Joker", She said quietly. Earning her a laugh from me, really?. Forget it? that easily, never in her wildest dreams.

I quickly grabbed her tiny throat in my hands in anger, tears escaping her eyes. I held it tighter, getting close to her ear. "You got my family killed Lena, and I should forget it?. Never", I hissed. Letting go as soon as I hear Daisy's cry.

'Please, take me not her. Not her'. Shocked was an understatement. Why would she help someone so cruel?. But then it all made sense.

"She has no clue of what you have done..does she?", I asked her, already knowing the answer. I just want to see the disgusting guilt in her eyes. That's why she didn't know who I was.

Her mother covered her ass by keeping everyone quiet about me around her..Well, this is going to be fun then.

"You have a kind daughter...to bad you will never see her again", I smile evilly at her, making her try get out of the ropes on her hands.

"Oh don't worry Lena. I won't kill you", I sweetly-fake to her. I walked closer to the window, seeing as Daisy was on my porch now.

"I'll just take Daisy", before I could say anything else, Lena screamed Daisy's name at the top of her lungs. But I let her do it, knowing Daisy was fully out of it.

"Shouldn't kill other people's families then Lena. A life for a life..as the say it deary".

#

So Joker and Daisy aren't the only one's who is hiding secrets. How could Lena do that?, the question is...How did she do it?.

Do you think I should make this story...mature?.

I'm a little muddled because I don't know, I'm thinking yes because their would be violence. But then no because it won't happen all the time.

Thank you so much for reading :)