Chapter Twenty One

Joker*

Maybe I wasn't thinking clearly when I told Daisy I would teach her to protect herself. It really was the worst mistake I've ever made. Because..

I didn't know how clumsy she really is.

"Now, throw a punch at me", I tell her, seeing her eyes go wide made me laugh.

"Okay, well", she tries to to punch me but I catch it. I couldn't help but laugh at how worried she was about 'hurting' me.

"What was that?, a baby could throw a stronger punch than that", I joke, but I saw it spark something in her...determination.

She started to walk back a little, with a small smirk on her face.

Before I knew it, she quickly ran up to me, tightly grabbing my shoulders and flipped over me, like it was the easiest thing to do. Then she kicked my back, sending me to the floor, I was even more shocked when she put my hands behind my back.

"Well at the end of this, I can tell people I kicked your ass", She laughed.

But I got and grabbed her waist. I could see the blush forming on her cheeks.

"Well then", I say getting closer to her ear, "What do I tell people then?", I ask smirking, seeing her shiver.

"That I saw the real you", She says quietly, both of us didn't move, I was surprised when she said that.

But I knew somehow because Ivy said she saw it too.

I backed away a little, but she moved forward.

"Do you think so too?', she asked, but all I could think of doing was nod. So I did.

But the imaginable happened.

She kissed me.

**

OML FINALLYYY. It's finally happening people.

Does anyone think they know what Ivy's doing?.

Don't you just love Daisy kickin J's ass?? HELL YAS.