Chapter Twenty Six

( This is kind of an everyone chapter)

Lena.

It didn't take long for me to realize that there was poison on Daisy's dagger. Ivy must have done it.

They may have got me this time, but the next time..they won't have any idea what's coming their way.

Ivy.

I didn't dare to look away from J. He looked like he was already dead. But I didn't cry. I've been crying for the past few hours now. My body has run out of tears.

I sat of the edge of J's bed. I honestly wouldn't know what I would do without him. He's my brother, the only family I have left. I can't lose him as well.

Daisy.

I sat on my bed, thinking about what happened only hours ago.

I wanted to go and help Ivy, but it was like something was stopping me. After Ivy told me to become the monster ' Inside' of me. It really did feel like I turned into a monster.

I wasn't bothered when I stabbed Lena. It didn't even cross my mind that I was about to kill the only person that once loved me.

I am sick of feeling weak, I am sick of feeling hurt, sick of feeling betrayed. The only thing that was keeping me sane was my reality. But I just don't want to get hurt anymore.

I ran up to the door, pushing myself as hard as I could against it, I screamed at the top of my lungs in anger. I knew now, I wouldn't let anyone hurt me now.

Joker.

I woke up to hear the sound of someone screaming. I try to get out of bed but an intense pain stops me from doing so.

"J, don't move", I hear Ivy say quietly, I could see the tears falling down her face. The screaming and banging seemed to get louder.

I look at Ivy confused while she looked down. "It's Daisy", She told me, crying her eyes out.

"She's finally lost it".

**

OML, EVERYONE CALM DOWN. It could be okay. SEE JOKER DIDN'T DIE..yet. MUAHAHAHAH. I'M joking.