Chapter Twenty Two

Daisy.

I don't know why I did it, but I don't regret it at all, when he kissed me back.

When he slowly pulled away, he touched my cheek, with a sad smile on his lips. He walked away, heading to the window, just looking out of it.

I sighed, knowing I shouldn't have expected anything different..he is the joker after all.

But I felt something change in me. It felt like he rejected me in some way, and I've never put myself in such a vulnerable position like this..ever.

"You have got to be KIDDING ME!", I suddenly scream out, surprising him..and myself.

"I don't know about you, but things like that aren't supposed to be thought as nothing you know!, I just put my heart out there and y-", I was shushed by joker kissing me this time. Opps.

He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

"There she is", I looked at him confused. What does he mean by that?.

"What?, you really thought you could hide the monster inside of you forever?", as soon as he said that, my whole body went into panic mode and I stepped away from him, but he caught my wrists to stop me from moving further back.

"Daisy, it's okay. Something like that should be embraced, not hidden", When he said it like that, I couldn't help believe him.

Ivy.

I could feel a headache forming as i just finished getting people to stand beside all of us when we fight. They didn't know what I was doing, but it's better this way. But I know now, it's time to call him, after I received a note yesterday.

'She will change her decision once she finds out the truth, L '

I straight away knew it was about Daisy. And I knew why.

I was surprised that he picked out so quickly.

"Ivy?, where the hell are you?", he asked, sounding worried. No matter what anyone says about J, he's always gonna be my one of a kind teddy bear brother.

I sigh," It doesn't matter, what matters is you need to tell Daisy the truth..now", He went quiet.

"She's asleep", He answers. "When she wakes up J", I reply.

"I can't..not now, it will ruin everything between us", he sounded desperate, I had to swallow the lump in my throat and keep pushing the problem.

"She will hate me..you know", He says, finally giving in.

"Well, she will hate you even more if Lena is the one to tell her".

**

Poor Joker, what have you got yourself into?.