Chapter Thirty Three

Daisy.

The worst part of my life in my eyes is the bad days you sit and wonder if you can go back in time and change things.

I'm not saying that I regret meeting J or Ivy, but Lena was the only person I had back then. I'd be lying if I said it doesn't feel weird that more than one person cares about me.

I just wish she wasn't so corrupted and in her own thoughts, if only she would change.

"We will be back soon", Ivy says heading to the door with J.

"Wait, where are you going?, why are you leaving me alone?", I ask quietly. I couldn't deny that I was still scared that Lena was going to come back, I know she's still out there.

J steps forward a little, smirking at me.

"You are old enough to stay by yourself, aren't you?", He jokes but I don't laugh along with them. What's with the cold shoulder suddenly?, Does he not remember we are together?.

"Well yeah I am but-", I get cut off by Ivy.

"You just answered your own question then", she says then leaves with J.

Have I done something wrong?, Why are they trying to get away from me.

All the questions in my head was starting to give me a headache. I make myself a tea and sit down on the couch. Hearing pure silence, which was starting to make me paranoid.

I slowly drift off to sleep but then get awakened by a soothing voice.

"My poor dear. They must be shameful by leaving you behind. Stupid choice", I stand up and look around but nobody was there.

"Come out who ever you are", I say shaking.Lena sent someone to do her dirty work?.

"You do not need to be afraid of me child. I am not here to harm you, I am here to protect you, especially because you are carrying", the voice speaks again. It feels like the voice wants to put me in a trance. But I was prepared with my special necklace from Ivy.

"Carrying what?", I ask, still trying to see if anyone was hiding. I hear footsteps coming closer to me.

"A child Daisy, You are carrying a child". It answers. Is this some sick joke someone is playing?.

I feel tears form in my eyes, Iv'e always heard you become your mother. I couldn't do that to a child even if I was. My heart breaks thinking about if I ever had one, and knowing it couldn't happen, especially with Joker around.

"Even if I was. How the hell would you know?", I build up enough courage to get there sentence out before screaming in panic, seeing a lady dressed up in full black appear right in front of me.

"Because I am a witch Daisy", The lady answers. I see heavy looking chains surrounding her black dress, but she still had a glow about her. But I had to admit, she was intimidating.

"Enchantress?", I whisper, making her smile.

"I am glad you have heard of me. I was a friend of your mothers once", I backed away and she got the idea.

"But that;s why I'm here, your mother contacted me first but what she wanted from me I could not dare to do. And I know if I said no, that wouldn't stop her and she would do it herself", I knew what she was meaning that my mother would kill me herself.

"Why do you want to help me?", I tell, but I saw sincerity in her eyes.

"Because young Daisy. There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for",