Chapter Thirty-Seven

Ivy.

I could feel myself getting closer to her, the pain was starting to feel like someone's setting me aflame. I look around to find J opening every door roughly around us. I could see pure panic in his eyes, he wanted to find them before it's too late.

Guilt started to rise along with the burning sensation..the pain she's feeling, I start to fear for the worst. I look back over to J, knowing we are getting even closer to her.

"J, start checking the other rooms down the hallway, I think she could most likely be there, I can't feel her anywhere over here", I lie to him. I knew she was in the room that I stopped him before he could open, but his demeanor was showing his vulnerability. He nods and quickens his pace down the dark-worn down hallway.

When he's out of sight, I open the door with my heartbeat pounding in my ears. As I enter, the room is entirely dark, I whisper Lux  and a bright ball of light makes its way to the center of the room. I look around and see no furniture around, it seemed like an empty room, until I looked down.

There she was, by the looks of her, a normal person would have simply thought she was already dead, tears fall freely as I fall on my knees beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling lightly, making my heart break even more at the sight of her.

"I'm glad you're with me", She whispered, taking my hand in hers, I knew what she was implying.

"No Daisy, don't you dare go all lovey-dovey bullshit on me now, when we get you out okay?", She laughs to herself but I see the tears fall and her smile faded.

"I love you, you know, you were like a sister to me, you did mean so much to me", she choked on a sob," And Joker, even though we started off badly", she smiles to herself as she starts to continue," He gave me what I've always wanted, a strong loving family. You two were the true family I needed, I won't ever forget that. I don't know what I would do without him, I truly loved him with all my heart", I hold her hand tighter as she coughs out a little blood.

"Listen, Daisy, you're not dying here, I won't let that bloody happen", I look towards her stomach and she notices.

"The baby was a girl", She weeps in sadness. 

"I was going to name her after your mother. Amelia. Amelia, Amelia", As she said the name over and over, her voice gave up as more tears fell.

"Listen, you need to kill Lena and get out, don't' worry about me", She looked at me. I raised my hand she wasn't holding above her.

"I'm sorry Daisy, but I can't do that", I say before releasing a freezing spell.

I have my own plan.

**

What is this?

Me finally updating?

What is this fuckery?

Yes, people, I am sort of back, sort of not. Makes not sense but sorry.

A lot has happened to me over the past months that I can't even explain it's that complicated, but I was found out on this by people I know, and me being me, I went all Gollum and made my own cave and hid for a bit, and sorry to have put you in the dark, I am alive though, but never felt more dead. But I made a promise to finish this book..as that's what I'll do.