Chapter Forty

J

There is always a question that changes how people can act towards others. The dying question, are we worthy of loving and being loved?. What do we have to do to be gifted the ability?.

Do we follow the rules for the rest of our life and not fall out of line?, do we hope that someday we will reach the golden gates and get our answer?. It's a question that is heavy and can consume you if you're not careful.

being loved or loving makes us vulnerable; open to the world for every emotion and judgement. This will be something that we may never be able to face.

But then there's her, walking towards me in white, her smile is inviting and warm, sending me into a loving trance; blocking everyone else out in the room.

There will be things that I have done that can never be forgiven, but her forgiveness and acceptance is the only thing that matters in this world.

"I do"

Why me?, how do I deserve this love after everything?, the unconditional vows for someone's promises of life; till death do us part.

"I do",

But there will be things in life we will never understand. Peoples choices, actions, just the way of life; we can't know it all. We don't know what the future will hold and what will happen, if today is our last day on this earth.

Once you meet that certain person who accepts your insecurities, your flaws and secrets, don't let them go. She is the person that I belong to and she belongs to me.

She is the person I have chosen to be vulnerable with, to be open about my flaws, worries. She is perfect and always will be; talk about memories while sitting on the porch, looking at our children with there children.

Living a simple life, living the life of love, and I wouldn't want anyone else to be by my side than her. She is my life my all, for the rest of my days.

" I now present you husband and wife"

I just want you all to know I still think about this book and I see your wonderful comments. I am thankful for every one of you for taking the time and reading this book, you are amazing.

As the chapters progressed, so did my life, I became older and had to start making a living.

I am now a crochet and knitwear designer ( I know probably sounds weird) but I'm nineteen now, and started this book when i was around fifteen. Times have changed but it was time to give this book what it deserved.

If you want to see anything else of me, my Instagram for my crochet/knitted designs, My Instagram is  The_Dying_Arts

I encourage to check it out, I would like to speak with you guys again :)

Love you all x