Chapter Thirty- Eight

Joker

I felt like I was being ripped into a million pieces, I knew Lena would have a fucked up plan upon her sleeve to do anything to rip me to shreds by using her only daughter.

In what felt like forever, I got to a door and swear it was the only one I haven't opened in this damn place.

My heart felt heavy as I opened it, and I knew what was to come, what this place was...I didn't realize at first.

There were pools and pools full of chemicals.

As I was looking around I could smell how powerful the chemicals were. And I knew at this moment I fell right into Lena's hands as I could hear her disgusting cackle behind me.

" Every time J you fall for the same thing. Every time", She said mockingly as she slithered towards me,

" You must remember this place very well don't you?", she pressed, looking towards the chemicals. " Funny isn't it? this is where you were reborn and now, is the place where you shall die".

I didn't answer or try to fight. All I have now is hope that Ivy finds Daisy in time.

Ivy

I sprinted as fast as I could but halted when I sensed her..sensed Enchantress.

I should've known, of course, Lena and she would be working together.

I turned right around to find her right where I wanted her.

"Ivy, where is Dai-", right before she could finish, I stormed towards her and punched her square in the face. Yes, do understand could have used magic and all...But what's the fun in that.

"What, looking for your knitting needles?", I towered over her and pushed her throat down with the heel of my boot.

" Now why are you looking for Daisy", I spat at her.

" Come on now, you didn't think little old Lena could kill all of you without my help? Please. I've already got Daisy in the palm of my hand and now need to get you two vermin" She tried to speak but I squished her throat tighter.

I felt stupid. Who knows what she could have put into Daisy's mind.

" Well that's too bad for you, you can be part of my plan too", I picked her up from the back of the neck and started dragging her to where I sensed Joker and Lena was.

I burst open the door smiling wildly at my brother.

" Have room for two more?"

Remember. Patience is a virtue, Thanks