sixteen

➳Let me just tell you now, you are warned the ending of this is just a little spicy like Colgate toothpaste for white people. I hope it's not mellow dramatic, but let me know 😉➳ 

Guns are what we needed and guns are what we got. A full duffle bag of them. I smirk up at Raven after she drops the large bag full of weapons. We all reach down to grab our own and I wince as the pain in my knee spasms and flows throughout my leg.

I quickly close my eyes briefly and tuck the feeling of pain away per usual. As I stand I notice a certain look on Bellamy's face as he watches me. It's almost impossible to place what the look means and before I can actually try to figure it out he looks away to Raven. Again the pain in my leg surges and my annoyance grows with it. There was no way that I am backing down from this, especially over something as trivial as an injury.

"Hey, my mom's in surgery and the team going after Kane just left. We should too." Clarke tells us as she walks up with a bag of, what I assume, is more survival goodies.

"Good, did you find Octavia?" Bellamy asks looking between us, but I start to smirk as I see her marching over here.

"I don't think we have to find her.."

She stops as she reaches us and I notice the stern look on her face. It's amazing how much she has matured and changed over our time on Earth. I can honestly say I'm proud she turned out to be such a strong person.

"I'm not letting you leave here without me," She raises her eyebrow at Bellamy expecting him to protest about putting herself in danger or some other crap like that.

Clarke tries to explain that we actually need her for his trip when she starts talking again, "Finn and Murphy are headed for Lincoln's village. I've been there. Have you?" She asks Bellamy before nodding her head at me, "Has she?"

I put my hands in the air in surrender all while still smirking at her. I laugh lightly as Bellamy rolls his eyes, "You done?"

Clarke lays the bag she was carrying on the rock before Bellamy swings it over to Octavia, "What's this?"

"Your pack. Lead the way," As she steps forward I grab my own pack and put my arms threw the straps.

"Whoa. Not so fast, Pocahontas." Raven stops Octavia from going threw the wired fence and I watch as her metal walking stick meets the wire and a spark flies off from contact.

"I thought you said it was handled?" Clarke says with a hushed voice making sure that none of the guards hear her.

"It is," Raven pulls out a walkie talkie and holds down the button before speaking in to it. "Shut her down, Wick."

Within the next few seconds she places the metal on it again and I sigh at the lack of electrical reaction, "Handled."

We all climb through and I twinge at the pain in my knee from bending, but I push forward and make it to the other side. I notice Bellamy next to me before we all race off into the coverage of the trees ahead.

➳ ➳ ➳

I watch the darkness around us as Bellamy and I walk away from the burning fire and a sleeping Clarke and Octavia. I turn to see the flame in the distance keeping them warm and safe. We both walk slowly and I try to ignore spark the feeling of his hand in mine creates.

"Do you remember the last time we saw each other? Before the explosion?" I slowly stop walking before turning to stand in front of him. I notice his eyes never leave my face and his stare sends chills down my back.

I slowly nod my head, but try not to dwell on the details of that night. Even just thinking back to the pain and anguish I felt thinking that'd be last time I would ever see him makes me want to do potentially dangerous things.

"I do too. I remember I was busy fighting a war I was so sure we could win. I thought, I hoped, that you had made it in the drop ship. I remember hearing Clarke call for everyone to get to safety, then I saw you. You were so close and then I remember seeing that arrow go right threw your leg. You dropped down so quick and I tried so hard to get to you, but I just couldn't,"

"Hey," I lay my hand against his arm and his eyes leave my face falling to the dirt and grass below our feet. I knew the feeling of helplessness and despair like it was second nature and if there were ever two things I didn't want him to have to feel it would be exactly that.

"It's okay, I'm okay. I didn't die and I'm not going to die. I am standing right here," I also my reach up and lay my hand on his cheek before leaning up and making our lips meet. I feel his hand slowly reach across my back and pull me closer to him. I sigh lightly as his other hand finds my waist.

My arms naturally move to wrap around his neck and before I can even try to think straight our kiss changes from slow and warming, to fast and needing. I feel my back meet the hard bark of a tree his lips switch from my own onto the skin of my neck.

I embarrassingly let out a moan and I hear a noise come from his mouth, but I'm too caught up in the moment to notice if it was a laugh or a deep groan. I feel his warm hands move under my shirt and against my stomach. We both slowly make our way to ground and I don't even think of what we could possibly be lying on.

All at once, there was nothing in my mind besides Bellamy's kissing, touching, biting, and exploring every inch of my body with his mouth and his hands. For the first time in my life, I couldn't bother to think about my sadness or pain. The bliss feeling of him sends an earthquake through my body and I know there is no place I would rather be.

  ➳   Leave me some comments letting me know what you think! I love love love reading your feedback and getting to know how you feel about where this is going! Thank you for commenting and voting, it means the world!   ➳