Chapter 2.

I had one new mention & I started freaking out.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" I said breathing heavily. I checked it, but it was NOT from Edward freakin Sheeran! It was from a guy named Mr Lonely. What the actual hell! Is that even a name! What a weirdo!

Anyway, the tweet was a reply to my previous one to Ed & he said "u think he'll reply when u r begging like a weird fangirl?Lol,he must think that u r pathetic!" what's wrong with that Lonely dude!

I instantly replied to his tweet, I typed furiously "what do u know about Ed?He loves all his fans&I'm not the pathetic one here,Mr LONELY!" I pressed tweet & stared at my screen waiting for his reply. 2 minutes...3 minutes...10 minutes. Okaii that's it, I'll go to sleep now, I won't stay up till this hour waiting for someone like him to reply.

When I was about to sign out of twitter, a new mention popped up. I quickly opened it & it was sure from the Lonely guy "Mr Lonely is kind of metaphor of no-one being a real friend,not lonely as in LONELY! Cultural,pathetic ignoran.t" what!!!

He's really messed up! I tried to think of a smart reply, so I typed quickly "I'm the pathetic one here? Ha,look who's talking,at least I have real friends. Jerk!" I pressed the tweet button, signed off & went into a deep sleep.

Next morning, I woke up to my alarm, I groaned waking up. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth & hair, stripped in a pair of skinny jeans & a purple polo. I french braided my hair & I was ready to go. I went to the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said to mum & Jess.

"Morning" they replied in unison.

"Mwnin" Jack said in the cutest way ever, I giggled & kissed his cheek.

I grabbed an apple & headed to the door "see ya" I shouted over my shoulder as I stepped out of my house. The cool breeze hitting me gently, I inhaled deeply & started walking to my school. While walking, I suddenly remembered the lonely guy on twitter! Did he reply to my last tweet? I wanted to know what he said. Did he insult me again?

I guess I'll have to wait till I go to school, there's a wifi there. I plugged my earphones & Ed Sheeran's angelic voice filled my whole body. I lost myself in the music, till I spotted my school. I sighed & walked inside, getting ready for the daily torture.

I walked to my locker, found Amy & Mike standing there, Amy smiled once she spotted me. She ran to me & gave me a tight hug.

"Are you alright after yesterday?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, are you?" I asked her.

"Yup." she replied. We looked around us to find Mike still standing at the lockers.

We waved to him & went to catch up with him.

"What's wrong?" I asked him concerned.

"You were a bit later than usual, I was worried." he said giving me half smile & hugged me.

"How are you today?" he asked.

"Good,what about you?" I asked.

"Same" he replied with a shrug.

We reached our classes "well I'll see you at lunch" I told both of them & entered the class. I had English for the first period which was nice, I liked English & writing a lot! Mike & Amy had Math together & the three of us had History together after lunch.

I remembered checking my twitter, I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket & logged into Twitter. I checked my mentions & found one new tweet... From him "ouch." it read. I hurt him! I wanted to! I tweeted him this tweet to make him feel bad & hurt him. But then, why am I feeling guilty? I checked his last tweet, it was last night "they are all the same" it said.

Is that tweet about me? Because I hurt him? Why am I overthinking this! Maybe it's not about me, it's about some other fake person in his life! I don't know what I'm thinking anymore.

I had to tweet him something back "what do u mean by ouch? Did I hurt ur feelings? Oh em gee! You have feelings?!:O" I thought about it one more time before pressing tweet. I know that's really rude & I already hurt him the first time, but I have to show my tough side so I won't appear weak. Stupid, I know.

I was sitting on my usual seat, thank god that English was free of bullies! I came early, so I had a couple of minutes before the first bell to ring. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I checked it & saw it was another tweet from him.

I wonder what he has to say now, I bet he's not gonna be a jerk. He knows what he's dealing with!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2, hope you liked it :)

If you did, please vote & leave your comment, I'd love to read them :) xxx

-Haidy