Chapter 3

"Guess what? Yes I have feelings! Screw u,I don't care. U r just like everybody else" he sent me. I didn't know what to tell him,but I was sure about one word "sorry" I pressed tweet & I got a reply after a few minutes "whatever.."

The second bell rang before I could notice & the room filled with students,few seconds later Mr Dawson entered the class. "good morning class" he said to us "good morning Mr dawson" we replied in unison.

He started writing stuff on the white board & I pulled my phone out of my pocket "I'm really sorry that I hurt-ed u,but u insulted me first&called me pathetic!" I pressed tweet,I know that I'm being childish but I have to defend myself.

I quickly put the phone back in my pocket when Mr Dawson started talking. After class,I went straight to art class. I didn't want to bump into one of my bullies,it's enough that 2 of them are with me in the art class. Practically,it'll be living hell!

Once I stepped inside the class Alicia & Megan starting laughing "look who's here" Megan said "where's your 2 freaky friends?!" Alicia said & snorted. I didn't know what to say,so I just stayed quiet & pretended that I didn't hear them.

Mrs Heatherson entered the class,put her stuff on her desk & looked around the class "glad that everbody is in his seat,how's everybody doing today?!" she asked & the class replied with murmurs of good,fine or great.

Once the bell rang,I gathered my stuff & hurried to lunch. I met Mike & Amy at our usual table with a couple of other friends; Lily,Tina & Steve Tina's boyfriend. They were good friends of ours but not like Amy & Mike for sure.

"How was your day so far?!" Tina asked me "it was fine,Alicia & Megan tried to pick on me but I just ignored them" I said,shrugging "good girl" she said smiling at me sympathetically "how about you Mike?" she asked in a flirtatious tone "good" he said,taking a bite out of his apple.

Tina rolled her eyes & completed eating her lunch. Amy & I looked to each other & smirked. We knew that she likes him,but whenever she tries to flirt with him,he'd ignore her. You could say that he wasn't really into her,as he prefered the girl to be quiet & a little bit shy.

Mike pulled out his phone,looked at the screen & put it back in his pocket "what were you looking at so quick?!" Amy,being the nosy twin,asked him "nothing,I was checking the time!" he answered annoyed. I remembered that I didn't check my twitter for a while now.

I grabbed my cell phone & unlocked it,to find a new mention from,of course,mr forever alone guy. "well,I called u pathetic cuz u r PATHETIC! Deal with it,Miss 'stalk Ed Sheeran' " the tweet said. I was furious! I didn't know why he was so rude & mean,he doesn't even know me!

"Gosh! Why r u so mean to me!! u don't even know me,Mr LONELY JERK!" I pressed the tweet button furiously "what's wrong with you" Lily asked me with a raised eyebrow "nothing" I said,throwing my stupid phone on the table. I was fuming!

"Well,there's gotta be something. You just threw your phone on the table & you were writing angrily. There must be something" Amy told me,repeating herself.

"I'm just having a little fight with someone" I said trying to laugh but failed miserably. "something's up with you,who are you fighting with? Oh,is it a new guy?" she asked winking.

I gave her a confused look "I don't know what you are talking about" I told her,taking a sip from my water "Is it Graham?!" she asked winking. I made a gagging face,EW! Graham was the nerdest person you'll ever see.

He wears huge glasses & by huge I mean HUGE! Plus,braces & he has this creepy way of talking to me,he tried to make his voice husky & deep more than a couple of times,but failed miserably! People say that he likes me a lot,but I choose to ignore it.

"What about NO!" I told her faking a smile "okaii then" she laughed "who is it?!" she asked again "UGH!" I said furiously "do you see what I have to deal with,24/7" Mike said annoyed "I pity you,seriously!" I said giggling "you have to admit,both of you just LOVE me" she said shrugging,we rolled our eyes & I nodded,grinning.

"So,who is it?!" she asked again "my father" I said trying to act natural,looking at the ground to look sad "oh,is everything alright" she asked concerned "yeah,it's just that he told me he's coming for the week-end. Then he called it off" I said,searching for a good reason to satisfy her "oh,I'm sorry" she said,giving me a side hug "it's okaii" I gave her a sad smile. I just realized,I wasn't so bad at acting after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you're enjoying this story so far :)

If you did,please vote & leave your comment,I'd love to hear your opinions :) xxx

-Haidy