Chapter 17

"Where are we going?" I asked him,already knowing the answer "do you think that I'd really tell you?" he smirked "c'mon,you have to make me feel special today" I said with puppy eyes,but that didn't move him "don't try these adorable eyes with me,I might have an accident" he glanced at me & looked back at the road.

"Fine" I huffed "but can I ask you something?" I said,looking at him "sure thing" he replied,not taking his eyes off the road infront of him "why me?" I hesitated for a second,but asked anyway "what do you mean?" he asked,clearly confused "why did you choose me,when you have every other girl drooling over you at our school?" I asked,looking out the window,not expecting what his answer would be.

"Jamie,look at me" he said,stopping the car near the park. I didn't look & stayed looking out the window,I didn't know what to do & I didn't want to seem weak "c'mon just look at me!" he said,this time lifting my chin up with his finger to look at him "yes?" I whispered "why are you asking a question like this?" he asked,his voice turning serious "because.. Because the girls at the school are pretty & have nice bodies. While I'm a nobody" I said remembering Mike's words.

Josh opened his mouth again,but I spoke again before him "I'm a nobody who gets bullied by most of the jocks at our school,I don't get you" I stopped & waited for his response "listen Jamie,you're not a normal girl to me,you're a special one. You're friendly,nice,funny & adorably cute,the way you tilt yourhead to the side when you're confused" he said with a dreamy smile on his face,I was speechless & I didn't know what to say.

So he continued to speak "from the first day I saw you,I knew it,I knew that I'll develope some feelings for you,I was right & I don't regret thing" he finished,playing with a strand of my hair between his fingers. He closed the gap between us & hugged me really tight,I hgged back & was grateful that he didn't say anything more,because I was literally speechless "from the first day,I knew that you won't be some random new hot guy at our school" I whispered,chuckling.

I could feel him smiling "thank you" I whispered again "for?" he asked "never failing to make me smile" I said,smiling slightly. He pulled away & looked at me "hey,that's what I'm here for,I want to make you happy" he said,locking his eyes with mine "god,Jamie if you only knew how much I'm stopping myself from kissing you" he whispered,holding my hand.

I blushed & turned away "come on,we don't want to be late for our date" he said,as he opened his door & came to my side to open mine "what a gentleman" I joked "anything for you"he said,winking. "Really? You told me to wear something fancy shmancy & you take me to the park?" I raised my eyebrows & he just shrugged "c'mon" he grabbed my hand & started walking to the park.

I saw a picnic box,a blanket & heart shaped candles,lying on the floor "what is this,josh?" I asked,bewildered "that's our destination" he said,smiling at me "this is beautiful" I said,looking at the place "I had to think for something beautiful for my beautiful date,I hope you like it" he said,still holding my hand "I love it,you're just too cute for a normal human being,you're an alien or something!" I laughed,still shocked "it's nothing,really,c'mon let's sit down".

We ate,joked & laughed together,we layed on our backs & counted the stars,everything was just perfect. We were in the car,on our way back to my house "did you have fun" he asked "I had a blast" I grinned at him& he chuckled softly,we arrived at my house "you know that I kiss on first dates?" he smirked & my breath hitched in my throat "but for you,I'll make an exception,because you're a special girl" he said,I kissed his cheek & got out of the car "goodnight" I shouted & entered the house.

"How was it? Was he nice? Is he a good kisser? Tell me tell me tell me" I was bombarded with questions form Amy & Jessie,the second I walked inside "woah woah,hold on. First of all,we didn't kiss,it's still the first date" I shook my head at their immaturity "but c'mon that dude is hot,I can't bare him for my own personal reasons,but eh.." Amy shrugged "he's not that hot,he's normal,you think that he's hot because he's just new" Mike said,coming out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in his hand.

"When jealousy speaks" I smirked at him & he rolled his eyes "no offence Amy,but what are you doing here?" I asked "we decided to stay over the night,to know the juicy details" she grinned "and what is HE doing here?" I raised my eyebrows at Mike "mum & dad are out of town,so he didn't want to stay by himself at the house" Amy asnwered for him "baby" I coughed "what did you say?" he asked "nothing" I said & went to my room to change.

I changed into what I was wearing before the date & returned downstairs,to find Amy & Jack playing together,while Jessie & Mike were talking & laughing at,probably,something stupid that Mike said. I got a feeling at the pit of my stomach,why was she laughing & joking with him? That's sick! I felt like snapping at her,but I couldn't actually do that,because they'll think that I have some kind of feelings towards Mike which,of course,I don't.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I asked,trying to act casual "why do you care?" Mike asked,bluntly "you're in MY house & you're laughing with MY sister,so I demand to know" I crossed my arms over my chest "are you jealous or something?" Jessie smirked "what! Of course not! I just came back from an amazing date with an incredible guy" I said,smugly.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Mike balling his fists,he quickly stood up "you know what Jamie? Fuck you" he said,before walking to somewhere in the house "There's a child in the room! Idiot!" Amy shouted at her stupid brother "fuck ooo" I heard Jack say "what? No no no" I freaked out & ran to him "only bad people say that Jacky! You're a good boy,you don't say that,okaii?" I asked,with a childish voice "fuck oo" he giggled.

"See what you did! I'm gonna be in so much trouble because of you!" I shouted at the careless Mike who walked back in the room,to my surprise,he was laughing so hard,that I thought he was gonna pass out any moment now "what are you laughing at!" I asked,frustrated,annoyed & everything!

He stopped laughing,looked at me & started laughing harder "you're a jerk!" I said,trying to hide my smile,but it was no use. I chuckled,then it turned into a full laugh,I actually don't know what we're laughing about anymore "shut up Jamie! Mum is gonna flip if she heard Jack saying this word!" Jessie said. I turned to my serious face,went to hold Jack & chuckled a bit.

Mike stopped laughing & stood beside me,we kept looking at him,not knowing what to do,or what to say,but Jack broke the silence "fuck oo" Mike & I looked at each other & bursted out with laughter,along with Jessie & Amy "no no Jack,that's a bad word,you shouldn't say it again" I tried to speak seriously,but he was just too cute to frown at.

"Especially not when mommy is here,got it?" Jessie said & Jack nodded "good boy" I smiled & kissed his forehead. I put him back on the couch "where's mum anyway?" I asked them "she's sleeping in her room" Amy replied & I nodded.

I sat down & replayed all the events od today. Since school,this morning,till this moment,it felt so good to get to laugh with Mike again. Although I'm not gonna let him in again easily,I'll have to torture him a bit. Maybe I'll even ignore him at school or something. I'll act normal today,but when he thinks that we're cool & I'll act cold. Yup,that's a good idea.

I looked at him,to find him staring at me,he blushed & looked away "hi Mike" I grinned "hey" he smiled "how have you been?" I asked "not so good" he sighed & I knew what he meant "I know,same here" I said & shook my head. But I smiled at him & he returned it,a full smile now. Till now,my plan of breaking him is going on good. Hopefully,it'll work out.