Chapter 7

"Okay, I agree to be friends with u, but how are we gonna talk&I'm not giving my number to a complete stranger!" I replied to his previous tweet. After a few minutes, I felt my phone vibrate on the desk, I grabbed it quickly & opened Twitter.

"You're right,we shouldn't exchange numbers now as complete strangers,DM's... ;)" his tweet read. "cool :)" I still don't like him as a friend whatsoever,but I'm interested in knowing more about him & his story. And here about his fake friends,I just like to know other people's story so I'd feel thankful for what I have.

"Hello there." he DMed me.

"Hey." I replied back

"What's your name? ;)"

"I won't tell you right now..."

"Is your name as ugly as your face?! LOOOL."

"Are you serious right now?! I just agreed to be friends with you&you make fun of me?!!" I scoffed.

"What, I'm just asking!"

"Now I know why you don't have real friends, because you're a complete, stupid, egocentric jerk!"

"Thanks, why do you keep on telling me rude things?"

"Are you seriously schizophrenic?"

"Why? I was joking about your name, TAKE A JOKE PLEASE!"

"I don't like that kind of jokes, I get enough bullying at school, so CUT IT! Please."

"Oh...sorry, I didn't know that. I'm sure that they're just a bunch of jealous haters because you're so god damn cool! ;p"

"Well, thanks, that actually made me smile a little bit :)"

"Don't get used to it, I'll be back to my normal rude self again."

"Thanks for letting me know."

"You're welcome, I have to go tho, talk later."

"Yup, bye."

I put my phone back in my pocket. Well, he isn't that bad, he's a little bit rude.even he admitted it himself! But I know how to deal with people like him... Hopefully.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing. I stood up from my chair, took my back & went to my locker. On my way, I met Lily. We kept walking together until we reached the cafeteria & sat on our usual table.

"Hello girls." we heard Mike approaching us.

"Hi." Lily & I replied in unison.

"Where's Amy?" Lily asked.

"She's still tired, so she couldn't come today." Mike replied with a sigh.

"Oh, that's a shame, but it's a good thing that you didn't get hurt!" she told him, trying to flirt as usual.

But as usual also, he brushed her off.

"Thanks." he said with a straight face.

"Where's Tina & Steve?" I asked.

"I don't know, probably with their other group for a change." Lily replied.

"How's your day so far?" Mike asked me.

"Good, what about you?" I asked him back.

"Good." he said, smiling & I smiled back at him.

"No one is gonna ask me about my day, too?!" Lily pouted.

"How was your day, Leel?" I asked her, patting her shoulder.

"Good, really good. There's a new kid who came to school today & I have to tell you Jamie, he's the cutest thing ever!" she replied, like a little kid on Christmas eve.

"Reaally? Oh my, I gave to see him!" I laughed.

"He didn't show up here, until now. But if I see him, I'll tell you right away." she replied, winking.

"Girls..." Mike shook his head, while Lily & I laughed.

"Guys do the same thing when they see hot girls!" I raised an eyebrow.

"We do, but you over react sometimes & the guy won't be that hot. I know it!" he replied.

"Here he is!" Lily shrieked, covering her mouth.

I looked over the boy she was looking at. He was tall, with dark hair & eyes, but extremely HOT! Like no one could ever be.

"Is the cafeteria getting hotter? Did they turn off the air conditioner?" I asked, fanning myself with my hands, staring at the hot guy walking in front of me.

"Now, that's what you call VERY hot dude." Lily said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Tell me about it!" both of us were practically drooling, every other girl in the cafeteria was doing the same. Yup, he was that cute.

"You girls are so silly sometimes, it's getting on my nerves!" Mike groaned.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, confused.

"I don't really know... Maybe he's jealous of the new guy." she joked.

"Yup, he should be." I joked back. He stood up & walked out of the cafeteria like no one was sitting on the same table with him.

He looked back at me, with hurt in his eyes, we locked gazes for a few seconds, then he turned around & stormed out of the cafeteria.

Something is definitely wrong with him now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it :)

Vote & leave your comments...