Chapter 10

"Oh.My.God!" Amy said in slow motion, while I stood there frozen, I didn't know what to do. Actually, I forgot how to speak.

"Did you hear him?" Amy asked, I nodded & nothing came out of my mouth.

"So? Do you like him back?!" she asked again, I don't know honestly, I don't really know. Do I? Do I like him?

"I-I don't really know." I said, still shocked.

"Well, you have to know, and if you do like him, are you ready to risk your friendship?" she said, in a serious tone.

"I don't know, okay! I just don't!" I raised my voice a little bit, I'm not in the mood to be bombarded by questions right now. "Fine,when you know just tell me" she said,sighing & went to see her brother.

I don't know what to do,I think I'm leaving this house before any other awkward situations. "See you tomorrow" I said in a low voice to both of them,as I was leaving their house "wait,do you need a ride?" Amy asked,glancing at Mike who was looking at the floor.

"No thanks,I need some fresh air" I said,closing the door behind me. I started walking to my house,thinking about what to do with Mike. He is my best friend amd I can't let his feelings break us apart,but I also don't want to tell him that I don't like him because that would break his heart. Well that is the most complicated thing ever!

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket,I grabbed it and there was new message,I opened it and it was from a strange number 'Hello there beautiful ;;)-Josh'.

Oh,Josh,well that was a nice surprise,I forgot all about him after all the drama that happened. But I'm glad he texted me so I can take my mind off things.

'Hey Josh :)' I replied,saving his name to my contacts.

'How are you doin?'

'Fine,I guess. You?'

'Good. You guess? What's wrong?'

'I think I'm losing one of my best friends :/ '

'Why? Do I know her/him?'

'It's a long story,yes he was sitting in front of us in the class we had together'

'Yeah,that dude,I think he likes you'

'How did you know'

'Did you see the way he kept glancing at you during the whole period?'

'I didn't notice,but I do now'

'I don't blame him though ;)'

'Thanks..'

I'm not ready for any flirting right now,I just want to relax and forget about everything just for a while.

I reached my house & entered,to find nobody at home except Jessie "hey" I said,throwing my self on the couch beside her "hello,how was your day?" she asked,not looking away from the tv "not bad,what about you?" I asked "good".

"How's Amy? Is she doing any better?" She asked "yeah,she's getting better" I gave her a half smile "and Mike? How's he doing? Is he looking for a younger girlfriend?" She joked,I know she was joking but I just lost it "no he isn't! Stop talking about him in that way!" I snapped.

She held her hands up to defend herself "calm down,I was only joking" she said,looking back at the tv "I'm sorry,I just..it's just that..I have a bit of a problem" I sighed&felt the tears coming back. Although Jessie is my younger sister & she's an idiot sometimes,but she's one of my closest friends. I tell her everything & come to her when I have a problem & she also does the same.

"What's wrong?" she asked concerned,turning the tv off & giving me all of her attention "I had sort of a fight with Mike this afternoon" I said,looking at the ground "What! But you rarely fight! What happened?" she asked surprised.

"There's a new guy who came to school today,and he's so hot,I must tell you.." I said,pausing "back to the point" she said,giggling "we talked during our class together,Mike was sitting in front of us&then that guy started flirting & I just couldn't help but flirt back" I said,laughing.

"Then?" she asked "Mike started saying that I was ignoring him & that I should just go back & flirt with Josh because I seem like a pro at doing it" I said,looking at the ground. "Oh my god! He's jealous! He totally likes you!" she said,clapping her hands like a little kid on christmas eve.

"I didn't notice whatsoever! Then he apologized&stuff,when I went over to check up on Amy he said that he likes me" I said,avoiding her gaze "What?! What what! He told you! What did you do?" she asked.

"I left" I said,getting ready for what she's about to say next. I know that she's gonna mentally slap me for just leaving.

"Are you freakin kidding me! Are you out of your mind or something! Are you mentally ill? You are crazy!" she shouted at me,then finally,she pushed me off the couch "what the hell!" I groaned "Mike is too hot to be ignored!" she said,with a knowing smirk on her face.

I glared at her "I told you before,don't say that about him!" I warned,her smirk grew wider "see?! You obviously like him!" she wiggled her eyebrows,I blushed & looked away "but I can't jeopardize our friendship" I sighed.

"Then leave him to me" she joked,I threw one of the cushions at her. And we started a really big pillow fight,we actually threw anything at each other. We laughed our heads off & right now I'm just thrilled to have Jessie in my life.