Chapter 16

I was on my way back to my house,I had practically 3 hours till my date with Josh. I didn't want to rush myself,I had some time to rest from school. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket,the first thought that came to my mind was 'mystery freak',but then I returned back to reality & remembered what happened.

I grabbed it,to find a new text from Josh 'Excited for tonight? ;)'

'Why would I be? :p'

'You're going on a date with the hottest guy in school'

'Get over yourself'

'Well,that's the reason that you're going out with me ;)'

'It's not,not everything is about the looks'

'I know,I was just messing around'

'Fine,when you said wear something fancy,did you mean fancy shmancy or just fancy?'

'Fancy shmancy babe,I'll take you on a ride that you'll never forget ;)'

'Ha ha :p I'll go now,see you later!'

I threw my cell on my bed & grabbed my laptop to check Twitter,I kept scrolling down on my timeline. 'Old,boring,I knew that already',till I saw a tweet that caught my attention. It was mystery freak,or you can just say Mike,if you hadn't noticed already,I didn't unfollow him,I just couldn't do this one.

'@Pheobes she's a nobody,I was just messing with her' his tweet said,I opened his profile to see what was the other question this girl 'Pheobe' asked him.

'Who's that girl that you kept tweeting each other hurtful things?' She asked him,well,If you see our DMs,you'll know that we had something

When I read it,I felt tears brimming in my eyes,I'm a nothing? Seriously Mike? That's why you told me that you fell for me!

I thought about DMing him & yell at him by caps lock or something. Actually,I have nothing to lose,but I'll skip the caps lock part. 'Are you serious? You tell this girl that I'm a nobody? Mike,you told me that you fell for me,then the next week you say that I'm a nothing? Well,that escalated fast!' I pressed send & quickly logged out & closed the laptop.

To be honest,I was scared ofhis reply,whatever he says I'mnot gonna forgive him anyway,so I guess it doesn't matter.

A few seconds later,my phone vibrated in my pocket,I grabbed it quickly knowing who replied to me & I was right,Mike.

'Why do you care?'

'Because we were best friends,do you think I'm happy about our sudden huge fight?'

'You seemed like you're okaii with it'

'Seriously,Mike? I was upset & I still am! You LIED to me! Don't you get it?'

'Whatever'

'Don't you whatever me!'

'You know it's weird that we're talking on this account & you're calling me Mike'

'So funny! I'm not joking right now & I won't joke with you anymore'

'You're seriously making a big deal out of it. What's done is done,you don't need to mop around for the rest of your life'

'I'm not making a big deal out of it,because it already is! This is the first time that I see this side of you,I never imagined that you could be so cruel,mean,heartless & cold like this'

'I changed :)'

'You know what Mike? Whatever,just don't come near me again,got it?'

'I didn't get near you,you're the one who DMed me first'