Chapter 1.

I was angry, upset & just furious! Reading through all his tweets, he replied to most of them. But never me! I don't know why, but he just did!

He inspired me, he saved my life many times. Plus, my life was miserable, some people at my school picked on me, but I had a couple of good friends.

My family is alright, my mum was a fashion designer while my dad was a professor at NYU, so he didn't spend much time with us. Going between California & New York. I had one sister, Jessie & one baby brother, Jackson. Yeah we have the same initials J.O. Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Jamie Olsen, 17 years old, a senior in high school. Jessie is 15 & Jack is only 2.

I knew Ed from youtube, I was searching for new songs to hear when I saw 'The A Team'. I listened to it & loved it. I started to listen to the rest of his songs & I just fell in love. His voice is beautiful, it takes me to another world, a world of my own. Where there's no worries or difficulties.

At first, he never came to California. But when he did, the tickets were too expensive for me. So I just sat behind my laptop screen watching his concerts on Youtube. Today, I was angry because the bullying at my school got worse & my so called friends didn't protect my back.

Except for 2, that's why we're best-friends since 6th grade, Amy & her twin brother, Mike. We became friends when a couple of older boys were pushing Mike around, Amy was standing there crying not knowing what to do, so I went to her & told her to go to the principle's office & went with her to calm her down.

Since that day, we became inseparable & that's why we always protected each other's backs. When I went home today, I was holding my tears & let them all out once I entered my room. I grabbed my laptop & opened my twitter account, that's when my anger increased.

Ed replied to most of the tweets except me! So I let my anger out in one tweet to him 'Edward Christopher Sheeran! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH! Y U NEVER REPLY TO ME!' I pressed tweet, I shouted at him in a tweet. God, I'm going crazy.

Anyway, I shut my laptop & went downstairs to grab something to eat, I was practically starving. I found my brother watching cartoons & laughing the most adorable laugh ever.

"Hey Jack." I said in a childish tone, he squealed when he saw me & clapped his hands.

"Meeeh." he said trying to say my name, I carried him & went to the kitchen to find mum already preparing dinner.

"Don't eat anything now, 10 minutes & dinner will be ready." she said with her back turned to me.

"Hello to you too" I said sarcastically "hey sweetie." she replied, now looking at me & smiled before giving me her back again & completed cooking.

"How was school today?" she asked.

"Mhmm,fine" I said, setting Jack in his chair & sitting on the stool.

"Where's Jessie?" I asked.

"She's at Nicky's, she should be home by now" my mum replied.

"Cool" I said,went to the livingroom & flipped through the channels, till I found Give Me Love on MTV, I closed my eyes & listened to the perfect song peacefully.

You're probably wondering why I didn't tell my mother about the bullying ,she knows that people pick on me, but I won't tell her what happened today, that the bullying got worse & Amy & Mike were with me. I don't want her to worry about me more than she already does.

And I haven't told you this, but there's one thing that Amy & Mike don't know about me. Ed Sheeran. They know that I like his music, but not the real fangirl that I am. They don't know that I have a fan account dedicated to him on twitter & hopefully they'll never find out because I think that it's kinda embarrassing. As Amy used to be a huge belieber & I always made fun of her.

"Dinner is ready!" I heard my mum shouting from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I replied,getting up from the couch & went to the kitchen to find mum, Jack & Jessie sitting around the table.

"When did you arrive?" I asked my sister, confused.

"About 2 minutes ago, you were deep in thought, so I didn't want to disturb you." she said smiling.

"Well, thanks" I said sweetly & sat next to her.

After dinner, I said goodnight & went up to my room to get some sleep for tomorrow. I decided to check my twitter first to see if Ed had gone crazy & replied to me. I opened my account & found one new mention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I hope you like this story. It's NOT an Ed fanfic.

I'm writing a One Direction fanfic, if you'd like to read it, check my works on my profile. It's called 'As Long As You Love Me' Hope you enjoy both of them.

If you enjoyed this, please vote & leave your comment, I'd love to hear your opinions :) xxx

-Haidy