Chapter 1

The cover for the book was done by mathy_writer thank you 💖

Adrien POV

"Wait, you're our mother?" I asked before Felix managed to "do you realise how insane that sounds?" Felix asked. Before she could say anything else we heard "Carol? Is that really you?"

We span around to see Nathalie "you came back after all this time? I have to call Gabriel"
"NO!" Carol practically screamed "and why not?" Me and Felix asked at the same time.

We heard something in the kitchen "oh, that'll be Mari in the kitchen, making cookies, or dropping something, hard to tell" I said excusing myself. I ran into the kitchen and burst into laughter "Mari... W, what... H, happened?" I asked between fits of laughter.

She was covered in flour and there were bits of cookie dough in her hair. "I'm not entirely sure but stop laughing it's not funny" I was in creases I couldn't help but laugh "okay now you're gonna get it" she teased.

She started chasing me round the kitchen trying to fling bits of flour and cookie dough at me "missed again m'lady" I teased as I dodged yet another piece of cookie dough. I watched as flour flew past me and was then hit with some more dough "oh... No... You got me... I'm hit... I'm dying" I dramatically fell to the floor and played dead.

Mari started laughing and flicked more flour at me "hey I'm dead down here" I pretended to be offended. She got closer and I pulled her to the ground "haha! I got you now princess" I joked.

Someone cleared their throat, I looked up to see a rather angry looking Nathalie. We stopped laughing instantly "sorry... We should... Yep" I said as I dragged Mari out of the kitchen.

"Adrien, we're leaving a flour trail" I thought for a moment "you can take a shower in my room there's a clean towel in there and I can see if we have any clothes for you" I offered.

"Sounds like a plan and quick question, who was that lady by the door?" I had completely forgotten to mention her to Mari. "Oh... That... That was my mom... Or at least she claiming to be" I said nervously scratching the back of my head.

"Your mother?" She questioned "yeah, and Nathalie seemed to know her so she probably is" I answered "now, you shower and get this flour and dough out of your hair and I'll introduce you properly" I laughed picking a chunk of dough out of her hair.

"I'll shower in the main bathroom and return with some clothes for you" I said kissing her.

First chapter has arrived I hope you have enjoyed it 💕