Chapter 18

This chapter will switch between POVs and is cowritten by Bestbakerever hope you enjoy it ❤️

Lanah POV

When we got to the tower I practically jumped out the limo and ran inside to see the team. The first person I saw was Aunt 'Tasha so I ran over and tackled her. "I'll get you this time Romanoff" I joked.

Adrien POV

Lanah ran into the building leaving the rest of us to follow my uncle. We were showed into the tower and the first thing we saw was Lanah wrestling a woman. I wanted to help but this red headed woman was like a ninja. We didn't know what to do.

Marinette POV

We watched as Lanah managed to get out of the grip of the woman and then continued to hug her. "You're getting better Lanah" the woman said "you're still better tho Aunt Tasha" Lanah replied casually.

Lanah POV

I playfully shoved Tasha and we walked over to my friends. "So this is my cousin Adrien and his girlfriend Marinette, then this is Alya and Nino, and finally my boyfriend Nathanael" I introduced. "Guys this is Natasha"

Alya POV

We were shown around the 'Avengers tower' as they called it. "We're training in pairs, Nathanael, you're with Bruce, Nino with Thor, Marinette with Steve, Adrien, Natasha, Lanah go with Bucky and Alya come with me" Tony said. We split off into our pairs and the training began.

That's it for this chapter however if you guys have any ideas for what you would like to happen just leave a comment or message either me or Bestbakerever