Chapter 6

We split into smaller groups, me and Ladybug fighting Reflekta, Firefox and Whoves fighting Antibug who had just shown up and Volpina was on her own, well as on her own as she could be whilst using her illusions, fighting Stormy.

"WHERE DID THAT BRAT LANAH GO?!" Antibug yelled. I span round almost being hit by one of Reflekta's beams but managed to avoid. From how it looked Firefox and Whoves had it covered.

"LADYBUG OVER HERE!" Ladybug ran over to Volpina to purify Stormy's akuma. It wasn't long before she was back "Ladybug, where's Lanah? She's who Antibug wants" I couldn't see her anywhere. "LOOK OUT!" Whoves shouted over to us.

I dived to push Ladybug out of the way "CATACLYSM!" I touched the weapon that had just been flung across the park and it shattered. "SHOULD MAKE IT A LITTLE EASIER FOR YOU!" I shouted back. Volpina had come over to help us with Reflekta and it was a good thing too.

"LB I have to find Lanah" I started panicking, her first day here and she was already being chased by an akumatized victim. A fireball flew just past me "SORRY!" Firefox apologised "LADYBUG! NOW!" He called.

Reflekta almost hit Ladybug but Volpina got in the way "nice look" I joked before being hit myself "right back at you" she laughed. Ladybug returned "really guys, both of you?" She didn't sound impressed.

"That's not our biggest problem, I'm going to have to go, once you defeat her I'm going to change back" maybe I'll find Lanah I thought as I stumbled away stupid shoes I tripped but Volpina caught me "as hilarious as this is I know Mari wouldn't want you to struggle"

"What exactly do you know?" I asked cautiously "your Adrien ladybug is Mari and I'm Alya" simple and straight to the point. "And you can't walk in heels" she laughed. We just about managed to find somewhere we would be safe to change back when we did. Ladybug must have purified the last akuma.

"LANAH!" I ran to try to find her, instead I found Firefox, Ladybug and Whoves all praising each other. I ran up to them "I need to find my cousin Lanah" Ladybug and Firefox started looking "don't worry about her I told her to hide when all the fighting broke out" Whoves said calmly.

"Oh, gotta go before I change back, bye guys" she said before running off. Ladybug left and Lanah came back "you okay?" I asked. Lanah rolled her eyes "yeah I'm fine, just didn't realise things like this happened here"

"Wait, where did Nathanael go?" She suddenly looked panicked "I'm sure he went looking for you when you disappeared" I tried to buy him some time to get out and change back. Marinette walked back with Alya "hey guys, where did Nathanael go?" Alya asked.

I looked around but Firefox had gone and Nathanael was nowhere to be seen. "There he is" Alya pointed to where I could just about make out his red hair.

Nathanael ran over and instantly tried to make sure that Mari and Lanah were alright. I could tell then that he liked Lanah, good because the other girl he likes is mine.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the first drop of rain hit me. Mari was super quick to get the umbrella "here, I know you hate the rain" she smiled. I took the umbrella "since when do you hate the rain Adrien?" Lanah asked. "You used to love the rain when we we're kids" she stated.

"Oh I started hating the rain once I had been Cat Noir for a few weeks, being a cat theme superhero apparently makes you pick up on a few cat like traits" I said calmly watching as Lanah Nathanael and Nino's faces dropped "wait, you're Cat Noir? Does that mean Ladybug is Marinette? So are all of you superheroes?" Nino asked "Adrien?"

"Earth to stupid" Lanah waved her hands in front of my face "what's wrong with you?" She snapped me out of whatever that was "sorry, don't know what happened there" it was still raining "I think I'm gonna go home, I, I'll see you guys later" I started walking away.

"Adrien? Are you okay?" Marinette asked. I had stopped walking "I... I don't know what's happening" Mari looked up at me "hey, whatever it is, we'll get through it together, I'm always here for you" I smiled a little "thanks princess" we carried on walking until we reached my house.

"How about some cookies? Would that cheer you up?" She asked. "Sure but this time lets try not to make a huge mess" I laughed.